©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey guys

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting as much for the next several weeks. Don't have the internet at the house for a little while as my lady pays that bill and decided to have it shut off for a little while. I'll check in when I can for now.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
AlphaMale said:
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting as much for the next several weeks. Don't have the internet at the house for a little while as my lady pays that bill and decided to have it shut off for a little while. I'll check in when I can for now.
Just get back to us as soon as you can brother. We all appreciate you and your contributions AM! :Beer:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
AlphaMale said:

Sounds good Alphamale.
well still be here when ya get back :smoker: