©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey jugheads,wake up and go back to sleep

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Kenzie

Saw you this am when I was walking my dog, and you looked hot in that outfit...hotter than hot.

Nitrateman

M

McKenzie

Nitrateman said:
Kenzie

Saw you this am when I was walking my dog, and you looked hot in that outfit...hotter than hot.

Nitrateman

well thank you Nitrate *blush* :)

I saw your doggie pooped in my yard also :rolleyes:

:D

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
stealthmeister said:
Admit it Kell, your muff is moist just thinkin' of me.

Not too far off on the weight though :D But hey, I'm an endurance athlete (read that Kenzie? ;) ), not all about mass.

Re: the name....I know, spelling is difficult when it's there in front of you. Hehehe. Must be the clomid :)

Yo,jr, smartyman dont get me going again...youre not my muffs type, btw.
misspelling someones name is an intentional insult. An attempt at disrespect.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
stealthmeister said:
Admit it Kell, your muff is moist just thinkin' of me.

Not too far off on the weight though :D But hey, I'm an endurance athlete (read that Kenzie? ;) ), not all about mass.

Re: the name....I know, spelling is difficult when it's there in front of you. Hehehe. Must be the clomid :)

Yo,jr, smartyman dont get me going again...youre not my muffs type, btw.
misspelling someones name is an intentional insult. An attempt at disrespect.
Remember ol' man bush would NEVER say Sa-ddam, only Saddem?
Its like like that brightboy(not that I have any reason to shred you I just am an asshole that way .I'll get some meds or something my friend---See. I was passive /aggressive just then. i need to lay down.. you jugheads have weakened me.

Last edited:

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Doggie complement...You see a beautiful woman and you let go. I was having a hard time myself. LOL

Nitrateman

M

McKenzie

Nitrateman said:
Doggie complement...You see a beautiful woman and you let go. I was having a hard time myself. LOL

Nitrateman

OMG...this is TRUE, well I dont know about the beauty part...but....I have a guy friend...everytime we talk...he has to do #2. He says it only happens with me....No lie! Everytime I start to talk/chat with him...he always has to excuse himself to go to the bathroom (#2)...I always laugh my ass off!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
McKenzie said:
OMG...this is TRUE, well I dont know about the beauty part...but....I have a guy friend...everytime we talk...he has to do #2. He says it only happens with me....No lie! Everytime I start to talk/chat with him...he always has to excuse himself to go to the bathroom (#2)...I always laugh my ass off!
Sorry to inform you of this Kenzie, but after that guy talks to you, he ain't going to the bathroom for #2. All the grunting and straining is him being busy with something else. :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
Thass funny,baby!

Cara has to sh*t every time she goes to a Wal-Mart
figuratively speaking, it makes wanna shit just bein' there

Last edited: