©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hey mckenzie...

M

McKenzie

yep yep bomb...you beat me. I was asleep at 12:08.

Happy Hump Day guys :3some:

M

McKenzie

yeah....I'm not feelin so spunky today either :( Things are suckin cheese between me and you know who :(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
yeah....I'm not feelin so spunky today either :( Things are suckin cheese between me and you know who :(
Dont worry, you always have us guys here. Feel free to think of me when your down :p

M

McKenzie

OMG Tee...I'll just take the punishment I'm gettin already.

thank you anyway.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
funny thing is, is that he was checking your response to see if you found him attractive. Its okay tee, its okay

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
TexasCreed said:
funny thing is, is that he was checking your response to see if you found him attractive. Its okay tee, its okay
Now he's gonna say that wasn't really his picture, but we know the truth.

M

McKenzie

Maybe its just me....but you have extremely tinty nipples tee??? or maybe cuz your belly is so big....I dont know ??

M

McKenzie

Tee...you big ol sweetie pie .. err..uh whatever...um, If I could stand to get close enough to ya...I'd rub some vitamin E and cocoa butter on those huge stretch marks of yours :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
HAHAHA, I dont know who that fat guy is. I found the pics on another board, but he's hysterical.