©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey there anasci

Zlowe24

Feb 27, 2014
Just saying what's up. Excited to learn from you guys.

5'8"
~12%
S430 b245 d440
Lifted on and off since h.s. Serious for about a year.
Only hormonal experience was some phs around 18...unfortunately

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome. Build a solid base , do squats and deadlifts for a few years then decide if aas is right for you..When in doubt get a blood test to see how you stand "before" u jump in to the hormonal game.

Zlowe24

Feb 27, 2014
Thanks for the input but I'm just introducing myself here. I'll keep my specific questions to the relevant boards. Just hoping that ppl here realize that asking a question to educate myself doesn't necessarily mean I am trying to do some instantly or relevant to me at all for that matter. Because that is my biggest problem with other boards. Not that 99% aren't to young I experienced etc but the same regurgitated response to every question you ask gets frustrating when the question is to educate and gain experience. For example a good base seems pretty broad can you be a little more specific?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
This board seems to really wake up in the evening or is it just a coincidence

Welcome bro. I think its just that we are a bunch of working guys. I can't always check in a lot in the day. But you found the right place for sure.....