©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey!

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Can't wait to see what you bring to the Show this Year with Shelby! gonna be NASTY! Gotta love this Brothers Passion and Drive.. Good having you here.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Great to have you here matey. You have been missed at pro muscle. This is the place to be though :)

Elvia, back at ya buddy! I missed Pm and all my friends there. I have often wondered what happened to all the guys that used to fill my box with questions. I was like the answer guy if your over 40 LOL.

I must admit I still do sneak back in as Con creteguy and read to keep up with you guys. I cleared it with the BIGCHEF first.
All I can say is it's cold out there! Don't be a bad boy! I just wish there was rules for when your to stupid to know your being to stupid:yeahthat<--------:
Kinda like a third back up parachute...............

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can't wait to see what you bring to the Show this Year with Shelby! gonna be NASTY! Gotta love this Brothers Passion and Drive.. Good having you here.

Johnny, I promise I will be the best I have ever been in my life.
I'm training a way I have never done it before and growing again. At 52 the sted fast training just don't do it for these old bonesP1010420.JPG

This was me just before the nats last year. I would beat this if I took my shirt off now, lol :)

VICTORY THROUGH SUPERIOR CHEMICAL WARFARE!

CG

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The man the myth! LOL!! Great to see you here!! For those that aren't familiar with CG, he's the real deal!! The pedigree of this board just keeps getting better!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Man! Great to see you around CG! Looking great brother!

Thank you Brick! So cool being able to hang out with yall again!

Seams like anasci has a net at the door catching all the jurky fokes lol...........howd ya mis me? :)

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Concreteguy do you compete light heavy or heavy wt.

LOL, I'll tell ya in July! Thunder I have a system that burns way to fast. Guess thats a good thing if you like walking around looking like you play beach volleyball but not for this sport. My big problem with prep is I fall in to fast and always have to start controlling muscle loss to soon before the contest. Last year when after I started my prep I was 208 five weeks out and it looked like I was going to be a 205 on stage. But as the weeks went on the weight just kept coming off. I got no cleaner and I even did some slin to try and stay full but I got on the scale at the Nats 196 and change and was on stage about 200lbs. The reason I'm assuming it was muscle loss is the skin calipers never said anything but 2mm everywhere during this time.
I' have a little on my waist at the moment and am 216 so who knows? I would love to be a HW because many of those guys seam to come in a little wet looking. The LHW was by far the most competitive class last year and had the most in it. No excuses, I just have to do better. Every time I'm in the gym I dig a little harder and deeper because of that 11th place finish. I thought it was a long drive back home after that show. It turned out to be a long 12 months. :)

CG