©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgc

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
Hcg

i recently got my hands on some HCG for my post cycle kick-off. when should i start and how do i use it. i have ampules with some sort of tab in them, what do i mix with the tab??

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

you mean HCG bro.......

what was your cycle like...you may not even need it.....and you don't take it during your clomid/nolva PCT. why would you buy something like that w/o knowing how to properly use it? not to mention say it......no offense bro...its just we have too many people coming on asking questions like "i got my stuff...now what"

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i think we need to start preaching more HCG use. Most boards use it as the basis for any test related cycle w/ at leave 500mg/week.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
i think we need to start preaching more HCG use. Most boards use it as the basis for any test related cycle w/ at leave 500mg/week.

i would say its highly recommended to use with tren cycles and/or long cycles (15+ weeks). i wouldnt preach its usage with every cycle however.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Pulled this off a pretty reputable site.

Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) such as Clomiphine (Clomid) and Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) increase pituitary LH secretion in secondary manner by blocking estrogen negative feedback on the HPTA. On average, this is not strong enough by itself to counteract the severe imbalance of the androgen:estrogen ratio that is encountered post cycle, especially in the presence of testicular atrophy. Therefore, SERMs are used during PCT primarily as an anti estrogen and to continue the stimulation of pituitary LH after HCG has been discontinued.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
Pulled this off a pretty reputable site.

Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) such as Clomiphine (Clomid) and Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) increase pituitary LH secretion in secondary manner by blocking estrogen negative feedback on the HPTA. On average, this is not strong enough by itself to counteract the severe imbalance of the androgen:estrogen ratio that is encountered post cycle, especially in the presence of testicular atrophy. Therefore, SERMs are used during PCT primarily as an anti estrogen and to continue the stimulation of pituitary LH after HCG has been discontinued.

It doesn't address how much test is used or for how long.

Other than that it is a good post. Especially the last line. We have a number of people coming on here lately with the mistaken belief that you use HCG post cycle.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
don't use it post cycle! HCG has been shown to be supressive, so to use it for PCT would be counterproductive. save it for another cycle (to use throughout) and get some nolva,clomid or both for pct. :)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
pct isnt always considered after you discontinue your cycle. Usually you use it during cycle every 2 wk or mid cycle to maintain testicular mass and keep HPTA levels high.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
pct isnt always considered after you discontinue your cycle. Usually you use it during cycle every 2 wk or mid cycle to maintain testicular mass and keep HPTA levels high.

PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy. So by definition, it is totally 100% after your cycle is over.

Now, your second sentence is totally true, but it is to as you said, maintain your testicular size which may make PCT easier. It isn't part of the PCT itself.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i would say if you're going to do 1 cycle in your lifetime..

call it over kill or whatever...

any one have any test results to prove that nolva by itself can bring you back 100%?

I think a combination of the two is the best. HCG is inexpensive as hell. Its your health, might as well.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:

any one have any test results to prove that nolva by itself can bring you back 100%?

I think a combination of the two is the best. HCG is inexpensive as hell. Its your health, might as well.

there are many articles on the effectiveness of nolvadex only in increasing LH, FSH, and testosterone levels. Also, think of all the people who run nolva only for PCT and get their blood work back after the therapy and see their test levels returned to the normal range. newbies should watch out on using HCG as well. Desensitizing of the testicles as well as gyno can happen from improper use.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:

I don't disagree with you on this point.

I'm only saying that PCT by definition means AFTER your cycle. We can't redefine what already has a definition.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
not for PCT?

a-bomb83 said:
don't use it post cycle! HCG has been shown to be supressive, so to use it for PCT would be counterproductive. save it for another cycle (to use throughout) and get some nolva,clomid or both for pct. :)

Ouch! I used it with clomid and Nolva for PCT on my last cycle and I couldn't really tell if it helped or hurt or what. I did feel some aching in my balls during my PCT but I have no idea if it was the HCG, the clomid & Nolva, or the stopping of AAS. Are you sure its suppressive when taken for PCT? Please refer me to some source on that.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:
Ouch! I used it with clomid and Nolva for PCT on my last cycle and I couldn't really tell if it helped or hurt or what. I did feel some aching in my balls during my PCT but I have no idea if it was the HCG, the clomid & Nolva, or the stopping of AAS. Are you sure its suppressive when taken for PCT? Please refer me to some source on that.

Read our board. It has been posted over and over and over and over. Look at the paragraph below in red. For those who don't know, Swale is Doctor John Crisler. He specializes in HRT.

Swale's HCG advice

I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM?s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a "bridge". Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can't fool the body it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks for the red highlighted words

Wow :stickpoke You know I had read this very post before and somehow forgotten it or missed that part in red. I don't plan on using HCG anymore in PCT!

DragonRider said:
Read our board. It has been posted over and over and over and over. Look at the paragraph below in red. For those who don't know, Swale is Doctor John Crisler. He specializes in HRT.

Swale's HCG advice

I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM?s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a "bridge". Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can't fool the body it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
when should I start

Do not take HCG on the day of your last shot.

That would therefore be useless. Instead you want to calculate the last week in which androgen levels are likely to be above normal, and begin ancillary drug therapy at this point. In this case HCG would be started around the third or fourth week

how do I use it

The usual protocol is to inject 1500-3000 I.U. every 4'" or 5t" day, for a duration usually no longer than 2 or 3 weeks

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
hey andrew, your nutz were probably hurting due to some kind of testicular overload. i mean, u used clomid,nolva AND HCG! your nutz must have been the size of water balloons and could blow a girl away with one single load.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
hey andrew, your nutz were probably hurting due to some kind of testicular overload. i mean, u used clomid,nolva AND HCG! your nutz must have been the size of water balloons and could blow a girl away with one single load.

LOL! :sperm: Yeah, well there was something going on down there. It was like the feeling when I fuck 8 times in one night (which I haven't done for about a year and a half) and my balls feel strained.

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
Andrew said:
LOL! :sperm: Yeah, well there was something going on down there. It was like the feeling when I fuck 8 times in one night (which I haven't done for about a year and a half) and my balls feel strained.

Dam 8 times you must be young shit I am lucky if I can do 3 times in a night.

P.S you should change your name to superman! :horny: lol