©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hgh and pct?

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
i know u can run igf with pct..but i was wondering about hgh? people run it year round can u rin it during pct to increase ur gains..and allow for quicker recovery or no? just wondering

W

wolfyEVH

HGH takes months before you see anything from it....i'd run HGH at least a year...a few weeks is worthless

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
ooo...well then would i be able to start running hgh during pct and just ruin it year round or will it mess it up? and what are correct doses?

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
You could certainly run HGH during PCT ... it won't hurt anything, but as mentioned it takes a considerable amount of time for HGH to have a significant effect on your circulating IGF-1 levels ... and that is the part of HGH that is going to equate to muscle gains.

In an ideal situation, you would begin taking HGH several weeks before you begin your AAS portion of your cycle. You would take it all through your AAS cycle and then through PCT (and beyond if you like). Used this way it would probably help you. Beginning it during PCT isn't going to protect (or enhance) your gains right away as something like LR3 IGF-1 would. HGH is great, but it takes time.