©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH from China

fbranco

Mar 29, 2004
Has anyone had any luck getting rHGH from China. Most Chinese powder sources sell HGH (including the source cited on this board) but its got to be significantly harder to get it passed customs considering it has to be packed in ice. The prices are incredible but would like to know if anyone has been able to get it through customs.

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
Why should be packed in ice?
You get separeted water and compound and when you mix should be put on ice or low temperatures.

Last edited:

fbranco

Mar 29, 2004
I have no idea what product literature you're reading but every manufacturer recommends keeping desiccated HGH at 2-8 degrees C. The sources I contacted do use ice. While this protein is fairly stable at room temperature for a day or two, you will see a steady decrease in activity as time goes on and since its coming from half way around the world, I sure hope its kept cold at least a couple of days. By the way, has this source (724ip) been ok'ed by the board?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
724ip..? no he has not been approved your approved sources are the ones withing the sources section that have contact information available

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Steroid is right - no need to refigerate until after mixing and it shouldn't be mixed until you are ready to use it (it expires in a couple of weeks).

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
Hgh

fbranco said:
Has anyone had any luck getting rHGH from China. Most Chinese powder sources sell HGH (including the source cited on this board) but its got to be significantly harder to get it passed customs considering it has to be packed in ice. The prices are incredible but would like to know if anyone has been able to get it through customs.

....do it all the time! ;)

...without fail!

gearman