©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH/IGF 1st cycle...?

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Aight peeps, done EQ/TEst E in the past..good friend of mine that has never done any cycles, comes up to me and asked me about his first cycle...
he has heard awesome info. on IGF and HGH, so instead of doing the norm..
EQ, Deca w/ test, he wants to do a full cycle of IGF or HGH w/ Test..Ive never heared of this as a cycle, I have heard of peeps taking HGH w/ growth issues..but other than that no..what should I tell him?
L~H

P

pincrusher

he will be wasting his time taking gh & igf in a first cycle. your friend needs to do a few normal steroid cycles before he starts to use either of those compounds.
igf is best when used with a very harsh product such as anadrol or dbol because it will help ya keep more of the gains from those compounds than if they are used without it. he also needs to make sure when running igf that whatever he is running with it, has fully kicked in and gone past the 1/2 life timeframe before he starts to use the igf. this method will greatly enhance the affects of the igf.
i also DO NOT recommend running igf & gh together especially without prior experience with eiother of them. he is asking for major joint issues because when these 2 are run together is enhances the affect of both to the point that he may experience alot of pain in his joints. i have run both together at dosages of 5iu per day og gh & 50mcg per day of igf, and my elbows hurt pretty bad. it got to the point where my arm workouts were stopped after only a few light sets due to the joint pain.
tell your friend that iof he wants to have the best experience from either of these compounds, not to run them till after he has a few good regular steroid cycles under his belt.

monster

Banned
Jun 19, 2005
hey latino your friend can make good gains he just needs to pre load test then use the IG got someone now who is using it and has put on 12 pounds in a week

Eating Machine

Jun 20, 2005
I actually started on hgh as anti-aging therapy before taking the plunge to use aas. My gains were pretty good on just 4 ius per day with nothing else but good eating habits.

Now I will agree with Dragon rider that I had more money than sense too. What's bad is I don't have much money...LOL.

With what I know now I would definitely recommend using test before using hgh if one has any concern for money, if not go for it. It will work.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
igf and gh are not a good idea to use together for a few reasons.

1. if not experienced or lack of knowledge is present, one could go hypo and kill themselves. if your friends have not even used ANY gear whatsoever, be it test/deca/eq/dbol etc.... then they have no business using the 2 previous compounds.

2. gh needs to be ran for a 3-4 month minimum. and yes i said MONTH, where as ifg should not be ran for any longer than 4-5 weeks. so right there, its 2 ends of the spectrum.

3. tell them to research more, learn about shit and keep it simple. test/deca test/dbol test/drol etc..... and also tell them to save their fucking money, or give it to me :D