©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH: Is it worth to use it?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Are we looking for the best price or is this post about the "worth" of GH use? YES its worth it! you will PAY UP SUCKER if you want the long term health benefits of it..

.ALso worth mentioning is the use of the peptides, maybe stacked with GH? to lengthen the supply of GH for those who struggle with funding GH.

Can GHRP's be stacked with GH? my guess is yes,,,anyone have any expierence in doing so?

dunkinand

Aug 15, 2008
USA
Are we looking for the best price or is this post about the "worth" of GH use? YES its worth it! you will PAY UP SUCKER if you want the long term health benefits of it..

.ALso worth mentioning is the use of the peptides, maybe stacked with GH? to lengthen the supply of GH for those who struggle with funding GH.

Can GHRP's be stacked with GH? my guess is yes,,,anyone have any expierence in doing so?

Yes, you're right bro.
But we're not looking for best price as for me I want to clear up some questions about different kinds of Gh just to protect myself from fakes and unqualitative products.

Dominator Human

Scammer - Fitness500
May 25, 2011
Yes, you're right bro.
But we're not looking for best price as for me I want to clear up some questions about different kinds of Gh just to protect myself from fakes and unqualitative products.

I hope you got some info now and you can feel yourself more protected from fakes.

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
I stack ghrp2 with cjc1295 no dac with my hgh that i pin at 4ius a day, 5 days on 2 off. I also pin my peptides everyday as well, and on the weekends when im not pinning my hgh the peptides are still getting pinned, so i save 8 ius of hgh over the weekend because im using the peptides as well. It is a really good combo, the peptides will keep the pulse going throughout the day, just have to have the timings right in my opioion

usmctrainer0311

Feb 19, 2014
yes 600 for 100iu pharm grade is normal but there are plenty of generics that can have the same if not similar serum results as well and you can get them for less than 200 a kit. ive seen tests done on generics that were 125 a kits with serum results ranging from mid 20's to high 30's. the highest ive seen was 52 from pharma grade but usually even if its pharm grade your looking at serum results in the 30's. i personally think most just comes from china anyways and they just copy the name brands out there like rips, hyges, anosome, and even the geno pens can all be generically made it just depends on the manufacturer and the potency theyre capable/decide to create.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I honestly don't know too many people in our world, or any world for that matter, that truely know what GH is and the benefits that come with long term use of it that wouldn't run it if they could afford it. As stated above of course how you run it and what dosages you run depend on what you want to gain by using it or combining it with other compounds. It can be used for reaching a wide range of goals very effectively. I personally would love to run it at low to moderate dosages just to get the health benefits it can provide alone. Especially since I'm not getting any younger. I've never felt better in my life than when I stayed on GH for about a year at moderate dosages. Of course I had access to it at very little cost compared to the prices mentioned and yes it was very real. I was just lucky then. Lol Sorry had to stick that in there. But that's not what this thread is about I thought. Far as fakes these days I'm almost positive a source or two here whether they carry it or not would and have pointed guys in the right direction for GH. In particular one that I know does it. Personally I'd trust them 100% before a search engine. And I'm not casting stones I just know nothing about computer shit and would stick to good peoples direction in that area....AR....

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Before using hgh was so anxious and excited as there were so many positive feedback abt the compound.

However, after personally using it, i dont think is worth the $$ and pain.
The joint pain is excruciating especially in the morning, i am 45 but feel like 85.
The pain even affect my workouts and daily mobility.

once finished my last kit(Keifei-Greytops), i will just stick to the good,old - time tested AAS ;)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Before using hgh was so anxious and excited as there were so many positive feedback abt the compound.

However, after personally using it, i dont think is worth the $$ and pain.
The joint pain is excruciating especially in the morning, i am 45 but feel like 85.
The pain even affect my workouts and daily mobility.

once finished my last kit(Keifei-Greytops), i will just stick to the good,old - time tested AAS ;)

What type of dosages and for how long?

Breeds

Jul 13, 2016
depends on your age...etc.

Its not like test, you wont feel it in a week...great overlong term

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
IT is by far one of the most benificial things out there not just to body builders but to just anyone who cares about there general health, well being and anti aging.

It is the only thing that will keep you in good shape and you dont even have to hit the gym.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Read a study where over a six month period test subject gained an average of 9lbs of muscle and losted about 16 lbs of body fat! Something like this.

Not sure on the EXACT numbers...but basically it caused subjects to gain muscle while loosing body fat! And these guys just took it. No work outs!

Ill see if i can dig up ythis study!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
You are right, gh0st, I read the same study.

HGH is a LONG term use item, so be prepared for that. You will not notice any real effects until the second month, when you start losing fat (provided you have a proper diet, of course). 6 months is the minimum length I would ever recommend someone run HGH for.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
ITs def worth taking! imo dont use pharma grade unless u have it like that or u are competing! There are plenty of great souces and good HGH out there that is well priced!

And if u dont fancy HGH, u can always try gh peps or mk677! mk677 is very cost effecient for the results you receive!

But i dont agree when guys state that its not worth the cost, when u can make two kits stretch around 4-6 months running 5 on 2 off at a dose o 3-5iu per day! for a cost of anywhere between 120-180 per/100iu depending on where u get your gh from. even at 225 per kit its worth it! Maybe u just havnt tried the right genrics yet. THERE ARE SOOO MANY GOOD SOURCES PROVIDING TOP OF THE LINE GENERICS right now! And to me i consider a 30ml vial of mk677 equal to a kit of HGH. but thats just imo of course