©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh

P

pincrusher

Eating Machine said:
For the most part the same stuff that works best without hgh. Test, Tren, and Dbol are my favorites.
hey EM. nice to see ya came over here.
to everyone else, eating machine is very knowledgable about gh as he has been using it for quite some time now. please welcome him aboard...pin

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i've heard gh/test/slin is the 2nd best threesome. but then again, i've never experienced the 1st best threesome, so don't ask me.

P

pincrusher

Gettinhuge_pump said:
Hey guys i was just wondering what the best stuff to take with HGH would be to get the best effects. Thanks in advance for the insight!
the answer to this question will depend on what you wish to accomplish with using gh. if you want it to help cut down on bodyfat then 2-4iu per day will work just fine and can be run with pretty much any cutting cycle of aas products. if you wish to use it to help gain an increase in size or to try and break through a sticking point, then you would need to run 5iu or more to see a size increase benefit.
slin works great with gh but i dont recommend it to a first time gh user. slin is one of the few products even i am affraid to run because if used incorrectly can result in death very easily. insulin shock is nothing to mess with so before you run insulin, make sure you do tons of research on it and FULLY UNDERSTAND how to use it and the timing of your carb intake after a slin injection.
gh is also similar to igf in that the greatest size benefits will be noticed when using it with harsh drugs like anadrol or tren.