©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi All From Australia:)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well then, good day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barby!

nice to have you with us.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Hey what's up bro.....Got a question for ya......you ever heard of a brand of gear out of Australia called pegusus is so is it good I know a guy that seels but I think its bunk cause he won't send me lab test

AUSRUBIN

Apr 28, 2004
Thx's for all your wellcome's guy's:) CBR929 Never heard of that brand too tell you the truth :).

Last edited:

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
AUSRUBIN said:
Thx's for all your wellcome's guy's:) CBR929 Never heard of that brand too tell you the truth i never used steriod's but thinking of going on a first cycle on Dbol and Test can anyone help me get the real deal stuff? PM me if you know:).

Hay bro not flaming you but you should edit your post asking for sources is agianst the rules and watch out for scammers now because they will be getting ahold of you and thanks for the reply about pegusus

AUSRUBIN

Apr 28, 2004
cbr929 said:
Hay bro not flaming you but you should edit your post asking for sources is agianst the rules and watch out for scammers now because they will be getting ahold of you and thanks for the reply about pegusus

Yeah NP CBR929 :) .