©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi all :-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi to all the good 'ol folks here...long time no see....Yes, i'm back..was quite busy with my computer shop, hardly had a chance to pop around here..What i want to find out from you'se...For the past 5 weeks i have been at a steady weight and couldn't figure out WHY i don't pick up, then i found out something that was one HELL of a supprise to me....My chest, arms, etc ( upper body ) was getting bigger, while the fat around my waist-line nearly dissapeared....I can actuly ( after 1 year..lol ) see my abs starting to develop....Nothing much, just the outlines of it....AM I GLAD!! :)))))
Just means to show you again....If you think you are at a platue, don't stress....SOMETHING is growing, while something else is getting smaller..( just as long as it is not my "di@K" )...lol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome back Robin! Good to hear your doing well. What you just said is the reason why taking body measurements is so important to see how your doing. The scale is only a tool (Try telling a woman that though..lol).