©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High guaiacol brews, are they werth it?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I still have some anadrol in oil solution I'm using pre-wo, but the guaiacol taste is disgusting. Its about 35-40% guiacol to get 75mg/ml to hold.

I won't be making this again, going to stick to dbol or test base.

Do any of you's just put up with the taste and still use high guaiacol recipes?

mk19

Jan 1, 2014
I embrace the smell and taste. it's a reminder i have good shit running through me.
I do add a CC of gso to a cc(or2) of Tne occasionally. that seems to tame the taste some.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I always like the taste of gui. Just let's me know I've got some awesome TNE flowing.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I still have some anadrol in oil solution I'm using pre-wo, but the guaiacol taste is disgusting. Its about 35-40% guiacol to get 75mg/ml to hold.

I won't be making this again, going to stick to dbol or test base.

Do any of you's just put up with the taste and still use high guaiacol recipes?

LMAO..no pain no gain.. next time lower guialcough and add more bb ..

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Couldn't you put it in a couple of gel caps and swallow. Or does the glauciol dissolve the cap too fast?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Couldn't you put it in a couple of gel caps and swallow. Or does the glauciol dissolve the cap too fast?

Omfg. Instant barf. Shit is a wood ester chemical may as well drink gas. It melts rubber fyi. ..:banghead:

Do not ever drink BB, BA , EO, Guialacol or BA.. u will puke up the esophagus backwards .

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Omfg. Instant barf. Shit is a wood ester chemical may as well drink gas. It melts rubber fyi. ..:banghead:

Do not ever drink BB, BA , EO, Guialacol or BA.. u will puke up the esophagus backwards .

That doesn't sound too appetizing does it?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I embrace the smell and taste. it's a reminder i have good shit running through me.
I do add a CC of gso to a cc(or2) of Tne occasionally. that seems to tame the taste some.

What percent guaiacol would replace say 50% or 100% eo (carrier)

My tren is 50/50 and I'd prefer to replace it with guaiacol is its not too much guaiacol

sodzl

May 10, 2013

Didn't TS say he was drinking it already? Ive experienced the joy of drinking a full glass of kool aid with a single drop of BB. Not fun.

Jizzmo

Mar 15, 2014
you just need like 5% gua AT BEST for high concentration gear to hold...
dont waste that stuff, its insanely powerful...

i brewed up NPP at 200mg/ml, tried like 2% BA 20% BB in safflower oil, crystallized. added another % BA and 2-3 % BB, crystallized again (within hours).

added 3% gua (just THREE mls into a 100ml vial). holds stable ever since.
and it doesnt even smell much.

oh and dont fucking use guaiacol orally. why the fuck would you...
does anadrol not hold stable in alcohol ? ive seen guys making liquid oral suspensions of adrol in everclear or some shit.