©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High MG Test Npp Dbol Questions

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Reading about the high mg short cycles has got my interest peaked.I wanna try it out so was looking for suggestions on dosages was thinking 100mg a day on the injectable dbol 1.5 grams test 400 a week and 1.5 grams of npp a week. Wanna run this for no more than 6 weeks. Any suggestions or do these numbers look ok? Would really like to hear from people that have ran similar cycles and what they thought of it. Thanks in advance tuys

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
I assume you're running Test Prop correct?

And I don't know if injectable DBol is different than oral, but 100mgs ED seems rather excessive doesn't it?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That much test and dbol together sounds like a recipe for water retention and high blood pressure. Have an AI on hand, at those doses might even default to using Letro.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I assume you're running Test Prop correct?

And I don't know if injectable DBol is different than oral, but 100mgs ED seems rather excessive doesn't it?

No its T400 150 cyp 150 enanthate 100 prop
Ive done 50 and 75 mg of dbol a day with no issues and bloodwork came back great read about guys doing 100 to 200 a day with little issue. I know some people cant do that much without issues but some can.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Why don't you try it out just with 1 compound or max 2 at a time to make sure your body can handle it and everything is ok? Just looking out for your health =)

Maybe something like 1500 NPP and 100 DBOL a day + 150 TRT test? idk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That trio will do very well for you - test/nandrolone/dbol, it is a bread and butter old school cycle. If you are susceptible to aromatization, then just be careful and do what you need to avoid the boobs from growing. If not, and if you have diet and training in order, you will grow....i'll use a famous quote....'if you can't grow off that, then nothing will work.' That's paraphrased.

Good luck!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Just to answer your question more directly on topic, yes, that will work in 6 weeks, especially if you are still a beginner and have never used those doses before. If you are pretty well maxed out, it will still work, but you may have to stick with a cruise phase afterward or in-between this and your next blast. When you are maxed out in size, you really have to start thinking long-term for small increasesd....which means time and consistency play a huge roll.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
srd1 what's the most NPP you've used per week in the past?

Ive ran upwards of 800 on the npp. Ive ran a little over a gram in test a week also If I can remember right it was for 16 weeks both with no issues hopefully I wont have any on this run either.

Last edited:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
That dboll adds another two ccs to pin ED. Got old quick for me. I liked it but after three weeks with the NPP and Prop i was running i had to drop it. I like your idea with the T400 way less volume. Ill do it like that next time.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Reading about the high mg short cycles has got my interest peaked.I wanna try it out so was looking for suggestions on dosages was thinking 100mg a day on the injectable dbol 1.5 grams test 400 a week and 1.5 grams of npp a week. Wanna run this for no more than 6 weeks. Any suggestions or do these numbers look ok? Would really like to hear from people that have ran similar cycles and what they thought of it. Thanks in advance tuys

I'd drop the test to 500~ and bump the NPP to 2g or Deca

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You think 500 is enough? What are the benefits of running it that low brother?

The real question is why run it high? Your androgen receptors can only allow for so much binding... No point in having a bunch of test floating around that's just causing sides and not binding to the AR

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I agree .... for most people that are running extremely high deca, even 150 test is great.

Just TRT to keep your body functioning with adequate amount of testosterone.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Good point and hell it will make pinning a little more tolerable Ill change it up thanks for the imput brother.

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
I'm a huuuuge believer that the more gear u take that your receptors actually upload or increase!! DO NOT lower that test to 500 keep that shit high as possible. Me personally would up the test higher to 2k, run NPP at 200mg/day get oral dbol and run that at 50mg/day and throw in some eq at 200mg/day. Use AI's and maybe some day azide on hand just if ur BP spikes from the water retention

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'm a huuuuge believer that the more gear u take that your receptors actually upload or increase!! DO NOT lower that test to 500 keep that shit high as possible. Me personally would up the test higher to 2k, run NPP at 200mg/day get oral dbol and run that at 50mg/day and throw in some eq at 200mg/day. Use AI's and maybe some day azide on hand just if ur BP spikes from the water retention

2k test,1400 npp, 350 dbol, 1400 eq a week = over 5 Grams .

My goodness, touché =p

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
2k test,1400 npp, 350 dbol, 1400 eq a week = over 5 Grams .

My goodness, touché =p

Yep but u run it only for a month. Blast it hard then get out. If u wanna get big don't fk around with a measly TRT dose of test. Some people might argue u gotta run EQ for 16 weeks to see anything. Yeah if u run like 400-600mg a week. Bump it up over 1k and watch it actually work

I'm not telling u to run this but saying the higher u go the better you'll grow

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Yep but u run it only for a month. Blast it hard then get out. If u wanna get big don't fk around with a measly TRT dose of test. Some people might argue u gotta run EQ for 16 weeks to see anything. Yeah if u run like 400-600mg a week. Bump it up over 1k and watch it actually work

I'm not telling u to run this but saying the higher u go the better you'll grow

Love it!!