©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Holy crap

travis

Mar 10, 2005
About 15 mins. ago my girlfriend just out of nowhere asked me point blank if I take steroids. I was blown away and terrified. But due to my silence she took that as a yes. She was really cool about it. And said " I have fake boobs, I wanted to improve myself and so do you so I guess I understand". But to tell ya the truth I am still scared shit less.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
My wife knows. She is not exactly cool with it, but considering what I have already put her through, this is very minimal. I am a hardcore addict. Truly a person who needs to be in NA. So at least I am doing this instead of anything else. And I am over the top healthy while juicing. That makes her happy.

I have informed her of risks, and even let her browse ANAsci and other boards. She understands that the risks are blown out of prportion and the benefits are nice. Plus she gets it 3 times a day (at least she use to. Now she is 6 months pregnant. Its hard at home. Shoot its hard all day what am I talking about.)

Just make sure your GF doesnt tell anyone else. Gear is your dirty secret.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Yup I showed her all my books and all the video that I have on the subject. And she did admit that most of the hype is reallly over blown. But like your wife Killa she still worries about my health. You know its a pretty good felling that she wasnt judgemental about is but just worried about my health. Got me a good one

P

pincrusher

she is worried about your health just as you are worried that her fake boobs might leak inside her and cause problems. its all the same in the end we all want to do whatever means needed to improve on our own self image to make ourselves happy with what we see in the mirror every day.
she seems like she is willing to be open about it and if you show her some message boards like here where you have plenty of experienced members helping guide you and keep you in good health, then she should have no wories. :)

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
I told my wife while we were on vacation in Mexico that I was thinking about buying some steroids and doing a cycle. I forgot to mention the previous cycle's. She was kinda cool with it. As long as I wasnt injecting anything she was fine. So I decided what she didnt know wont hurt her and let her think it was just orals.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
I know what you mean. Esp. since my girls ex-hubbie is a needle junkie. He just cant get enough delicious meth. So she will never see me inject anything. Out of sight out of mind.

P

pincrusher

travis said:
I know what you mean. Esp. since my girls ex-hubbie is a needle junkie. He just cant get enough delicious meth. So she will never see me inject anything. Out of sight out of mind.
only problem is that it will be harder for ya to hide the pinz from her. she will be more likely to discoveer the pinz or trash from them because of her past experiences. maybe you should talk to her about all the dangers of steroids and explain that the injectibles are actually much safer on the body that the orals due to less liver stress.
i have been fortunate in that i have a very supportive wife and she has never had a problem with me using. she knows all the research i do on them and knows that i fully understand all aspects of the dangers and how to use them correctly. heck i even had her do a couple anavar cycles which she loved and now i will be moving her up to a primo/var cycle