©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

holy shit, it burns!

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i did an injection in my quad and within 5 seconds my skin felt like it was on fire. it was like nothing i've ever felt before. i'm thinking i may not have gone deep enough and got some into my fat or skin. any thoughts?

P

pincrusher

yeah, what did you inject? that could have alot to do with it or if you wiped with an alcohol swap, some may have followed the needle into your skin which would burn.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I agree usually the alcohol on the skin and the breaking of the skin is what burns. Also when I do hcg it burns like hell! I try to give it a minute to dry before I do the stick...

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i used a 1 1/2" pin but only went about half way ( my quads tend to get sore after injections). i injected 1ml tren and 1ml cyp. thought it was maybe the tren because it was a brand new bottle, but i've done two injections since with no burn, so maybe it was the alcohol.

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
prolly so, sink that pin in almost all the way. it won't hit anything you need. don't be afraid.