©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Home brewed dbol

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
dbol ????'s

I finally got my gear in yesterday. I'm going to run Test E. 250mg and dbol. My dbol is a gel cap w/ the powder inside. Never heard of anyone having it like this but I know the supplier is legit. I've used him before. Anyway,

First question is.... has anyone heard of or used dbol like this?

And second question is....They are 20mg caps. I'm not wanting to explode w/ mass and water retention really fast. Just want a boost while my test kicks in. Meaning, I'm wanting to avoid the 40 mgs a day of dbol like it seems alot of people use and I really can't do the 30mg a day since the caps are 20mg. Would taking 20mg really help at all and if so, when would I take them? Would it be worth it? Would it do anything for me? I ask this because I know about the half life and the normal routine of spreading the dose throughout the day.

Should I just do the 40mg a day and just cut back the jump start from 4weeks to 2weeks.

The main reason for all of this is to avoid questions and the shit at work that could arouse from taking the gear.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
20mg ED did nothing for me. I would use 40mg ED and buy some oversized shirts to wear to work.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
40 mg is the low-end IMO. 50-60 would be perfect, but 40 will suffice. Def dont do 20. You will waste your dbol.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
OkieDawg said:
Thanks bro,

so when would I take my doses?

Take 1 dose after breakfast, take the other after lunch and you will be fine. Or just take both after breakfast.

It makes me stay awake if I take it too late, like 4PM or later.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Ok, thanks man.

What about milk thistle or liv52? When would I take that and what would the dose be?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
OkieDawg said:
Ok, thanks man.

What about milk thistle or liv52? When would I take that and what would the dose be?

They say liv52 is better than milk thistle. Take it in the morning too, with your vitamins etc....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Take 1 liv-52 in the morning and 1 at night. Best to take it for a couple of weeks before starting the oral steroids - gives it time to get built up in your system.