©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Home brews without BB

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
So I was on the popular calculator page and I noticed it said on there that not all recipes need benzyl benzoate. so I did a search and found that Test Enan, Test Cyp, Tren, and bold do not need BB. Has anyone tried this? I was thinking all BB was anyway was to thin it out but if one is using gso anyway then maybe it doesn't. Anyone try any of these without?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I would always add some even if its not called for ..its a preservative and with raws comin outa the ming dynasty you never know whats in it.. but i know test e doesnt need it due to its melting point. I just dont risk it....ib

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
I would always add some even if its not called for ..its a preservative and with raws comin outa the ming dynasty you never know whats in it.. but i know test e doesnt need it due to its melting point. I just dont risk it....ib

Same here

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
I can't speak for the others however just see my thread about crashing into a gel. Test cyp definitely needs it.

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Did u get that fixed mm?. You are definately right on that.

Yeah it came out all good. Reheat and added 3ml BB to it. Still painless. If I do cyp again minimum is going to be 2%BA and 20% BB instead of 18%. Everything is still a learning process. My masteron really pissed me off after crashing twice but the test prop I made held just fine. After some research I think that pretty much anything I do is going to be 20%BB.