©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Home gym equiqment

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
Which, do you guys, think is an important item as part of a home gym? An adjustable Ab Bench ? Or a Roman Chair/ Black Extension? Maybe neither is an absolute "must have", but I think that all are good to have around. So, what do you think?

ohpack

May 4, 2011
Which, do you guys, think is an important item as part of a home gym? An adjustable Ab Bench ? Or a Roman Chair/ Black Extension? Maybe neither is an absolute "must have", but I think that all are good to have around. So, what do you think?

I would take the ab bench over the roman chair. :D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

It depends. I would have to see the equipment to choose.

deniss77

May 9, 2011
I would choose the back extension only because you don't need any equipment to get a good ab workout

Addisonn66

Jul 27, 2011
USA
Well,thanks for sharing useful information...I really like this kind of informative post...Please keep sharing like these useful information with us..keep it up...!