©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how clean do you eat, and how often?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
this is always interesting to hear. personally i try to keep to my set macros mon-fri, but weekends always tend to get sloppy:)

i dont plan on competing, so that couple percent bf i may be missing out on isnt the end of the workd for me. i enjoy food too damn much. looking forward to some discussion :headbang:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i eat clen lol i meant clean pretty much all the times mon-sat.. i have one or two cheat meals only on sunday... :)

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
lol i hear ya. some weekends ill even take a break from my supps/vitamins just to give my body a break

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Not as clean as I'd like to I mean I eat 2 egg white omelettes with bacon jalapeños and cheese. For 2 meals a day fruit and veggies the rest of the day with some chicken of some sort. But its hard to eat properly when out in the wild I guess when I'm working. Plus to top it off the cooks tend to suck so u go with what's easy if you were to have a sweet tooth you'd be just fine though which I tend to get sometimes . But for the most part when I'm out working eggs and chicken are the biggest part of my daily meals.
I never plan on competing but eventually would like to diet down to around 10% of below

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I am all over the place right now-

I usually eat pretty clean except when I am out and about. But when I go food shopping I only buy good foods that are super clean.

But on the run a lot, or I tend to eat late. My thing is that I am good at dropping fat, so I give myself this idea that I can drop when I want so no big deal.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I eat clean pretty much constantly, but then again, I'm doing a prep run through of sorts at the moment. I'll loosen up slightly when I'm starting to add weight again and occasionally on holidays.
As far as meal frequency, right now it's every 2.5 hours pretty much.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I do pretty well during the week with the food. I do have a beer tooth that shows itself about one day a week om my off day from work I am not a competitive bodybuilder, just a 45 year old weightlifter, so I guess it doesnt really matter much .

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I do pretty well during the week with the food. I do have a beer tooth that shows itself about one day a week om my off day from work I am not a competitive bodybuilder, just a 45 year old weightlifter, so I guess it doesnt really matter much .

You might not be a bodybuilder but let me tell you that Chris is a beast! :headbang: I know first hand.. And 45 is not old! :naughty1:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I am all over the place right now-

I usually eat pretty clean except when I am out and about. But when I go food shopping I only buy good foods that are super clean.

But on the run a lot, or I tend to eat late. My thing is that I am good at dropping fat, so I give myself this idea that I can drop when I want so no big deal.

Yea honestly I'm not competing. Not to mention I love food. Whenever I'm out with my girl we always like to eat good. I don't always necessarily eat bad when I'm out but if I'm craving nachos with chicken and hot peppers on the top you bet your ass I'm gonna eat them. Oh and if I want something sweet and there's a Dairy Queen on the way home you better believe I'm stopping for a blizzard ;)

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Oh and I should add....it's nice to be on a board where ppl talk REAL about everything from drugs to food. Gotta love the old bb.com days where you got flamed if you didn't eat chicken and tofu every meal lmao

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
You might not be a bodybuilder but let me tell you that Chris is a beast! :headbang: I know first hand.. And 45 is not old! :naughty1:

yeah that! if you are a bodybuilder or a weightlifter you shouldn`t feel old at 45! we`ll still look good even at 80!!! no jokes!! :)

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Thanks for the kind words Big John. I am just trying to stay out of that walmart scooter as long as possible.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I stay pretty strict. Same meals planned, day in and day out. Since I am not dieting now, I do go out to eat on weekends but my meals are still pretty clean. Usually sushi, some kind of seafood, steak, and never carb laden foods (sushi is exception but I mainly get sashimi).

Post workout I down a shit-ton of carbs so I rarely get carb cravings. I can live off protein and fat... steak and eggs with some avodcado = heaven

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I eat pretty clean most the time . I got a wine tooth. just a 49 year old Sasquatch patrolling the woods to use his wood on a daily basis and be swole 24-7... Feels great!
Shit Chris I use the walmart scooter to hold by snacks as I cruise the lingerie isles for a cheap walmart honey." hey baby wana ride with me".. Chug chug..

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB, I am with you on the wine. That is my off-season treat. Not every night, but I like to drink the nectar of the god's when I am entertaining a lucky lady lol

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I eat clean a large majority of the time. Only when I'm caught on the road or something unexpected happens(I still try to eat good).

No alcohol or smoking for me. I might drink 1 or 2 times a year. I do love me some hot fudge sundaies.