©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how do you hardcore bros stay hungry?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I haven't been hungry or interested in a meal since Jan 2nd... lol When I bulk I'm bloated and full all the time and can't find anything that I want to eat!!

Typical day of food and supplements for me:

8am non fat yougurt with morning pills
9am protein shake with 60g's of protein, 1cup of oatmeal (54g's carbs) and a banana or pineapple added to the blender I take about 45 min to drink this
12pm lunch (usually big: either home made like roast or chicken or if restaurant Cracker Barrell low carb roast beef platter)
3pm MasTech 1000 cals, 400g's carbs?
5pm Natural PB and banana sandwhich on whole grain
630 workout
800 after workout protein shake (50g's)
10pm small protein meal

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Hey man

Your diet looks pretty clean for bulking. The easiest way to spike my appitite is to have some fast carbs in my first two meals. Get yourself on the carb roller coaster. So for example, have a couple slices of bread, fruit or something with simple sugars in it. This will increase my hunger all day long!! Go higher on the carbs in your first 2-3 meals then taper off-- start off with faster burning carbs in meal 1 and then go to your slow burn/ low glycimic index carbs.

It's the exact opposite of what I'm trying to do now since I'm trying to cut up a little bit. But for my first meal I'll still throw in a banana in with my oatmeal.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Equipoise. Makes my appetite skyrocket, and has the same effect on many others. For the first time in my life I'm able to eat over 400g of protein per day, I don't have to get calorie-dense fast food to gain strength/mass now. I can easily eat 5000+kcal worth of protein, complex carbs and healthy fats.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
haha, indica, yeah you'll sit your ass on the couch for a few hours too, munchin down on all kinds of food. Actually weed lessens your hunger believe it or not! once you use it everyday it does the opposite.