©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how do you???

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I was curious about how do you know if a steroid that you have bought is fake or not. If it is an injectable? If anyone knows please let me know. How can you tell.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I don't have a camera so I can't put up a pic of it. Is there a way that maybe someone could explain to me do check to see if it is fake or not?

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
It is suppose to be Stanozolol 100mg/ml. I found the guys e-mail addy through ***.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
Well, it seems that he may have made it himself because he shipped it in an olive oil bottle so that it would get through customs. The only thing that I can think of if it is real is that he made it himself then put it in the olive oil bottle.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Well, Winny is hard one for people to make...is it water or oil based. Most winny is water based. Is it cloudy when shaken up...kind of milky? I would not trust something that comes in an olive oil bottle, thats kind of rediculous!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
lol yea.. i dont know about that place man, let me know if any of the sources on our list are shipping in oliveoil bottles cause there off the list if they are.. lol

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
it is suppose to be oil based. When I shake it up all it does is bubble up a little bit. It does not look milky.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i seen winstrol and it is defintely milky looking, and white im not sure about any others though

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dubb106 said:
it is suppose to be oil based. When I shake it up all it does is bubble up a little bit. It does not look milky.

It should definately be milky looking when you shake it up bro. And after sitting for a while it should separate into powder and liquid somewhat. E-mail this guy back and ask him what the hell it is, underground or whatever. Then if he gives you some bs let him know that he will be reported a scammer by the mods on at least 2 different boards, but I will pass the word on to 2 more. It sounds fake to me though.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
dubb106 said:

If it is oil based it will not be milky...still sounds shady to me.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
lord Humongous said:
If it is oil based it will not be milky...still sounds shady to me.

Good point but you don't see too much oil based winstrol. I think you got screwed bro. Do as I said though and contact the guy. We need to find out if he's a scammer fast so we can put him on the list.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I'll try to contact the guy, and see what kind of bs he gives me. I am starting to get pissed at this guy. I will let all of you know when I hear back from him.

A

armani1072

damn this does not look good. he sent it in an olive oil bottle?! how sanitary is that?