©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how long would this last?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
250 tabs of 10mg winstrol?? I've never taken winny before but my last 6 weeks of my cycle I want to try and lean out. Maybe do 500wk test e, 500wk deca, and winny (what dose do you all recommend?)

so far this cycle:

first 30 days: (gained 18lbs and 50lbs on bench press)
100mg anadrol 50 per day
100mg test prop eod
1g test e per week
500mg deca per week

now:
1g test / 500deca per wk
45mg dbol per day

PS running gear for 4 months...

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Bump Masta Lifta You take the same that you would take with winny liquid. Most guys would suggest 50 mgs or 5 of your tabs each day.(as a starter) Do not run longer than 6 weeks, and make sure that you have a good liver cleanser like LIV52. Take it all the time that you are doing your orals. (It's my speil, please don't take offense if you are way beyond this kind of info)

Nitrateman

Last edited:

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
SO you ran drol for the first 4 weeks, now are on dbol and you wanna do winstrol for the last few weeks,right?

You should be taking liv-52, Alpha-lipoic-acid (400-600mg/day), NAC (1200-1800mg/day) and milk thistle (600mg or 480mg of the extract). These orals (drol, dbol, and winstrol in thatorder) are ROUGH on your liver and you don't wanto to hurt the poor little guy.

My suggestion--you've got 2500mg of winny. That's 30 days at 75mg/day or 50 days at 50mg/day. Winny does me good (i..e good strength, hardening, a little LBM) at 50 mg a day after about 10 days it kicks in. But at 75mg ED I get much better results with regards to strength/mass and my CNS gets very stimulated--i.e. 315lb bench presses feel like 225lbs, etc. The downside is my BP goes up, my fuse gets shorter than normal and after 3-4 weeks I have tostop due to joints(this was ,however, before I ever got ahold of any deac).

I'd go for 75mg/day for the last month. That's what I'm going to do during the imddle 5 or 6 weeks of my 'comeback' cycle (of Test, Deca, EQ, Anavar, and Winn). Hopefully, the deca will belp with my joints to the point that I won't ahve to discontinue the winstrol pre-maturely.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I only ran anadrol about 3 weeks and dbol 2 weeks. My bp was going up and I was getting headaches. My body loves the injectables I just run out of room to shoot it all lol. I picked up some stomach fat that I need to work on the end of my cycle, so I've never taken Winny but thought along with the test e and Deca it may be a good idea.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
if your gonna take winny i would stack prop with it not test e. less water retention. and closer half life. i've done test prop and winny 100 mg eod