©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How much AAS to use?????

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
(also posted on AM and IX)

VERY COMMON QUESTION!!!!

Maybe this will save sometime...Take it for what it is worth.. I believe in using the least amount to get results first off... if your not growing it has nothing to do with the amount of AAS your using, it is that your NOT eating and/or training right. I have used this formula since I started using AAS 15 years ago. I know things have "changed" and this is pretty Old School, I get blown shit about it all of the time... but it has worked for me and MANY others so, its hard to argue the results. Many will laugh at the low doses but if your eating right and your protein intake is right on, this works very well with minimum sides. Here is how it works:

Your using Test as a Primary Base, Deca, EQ or Primobolin for a Secondary Base, then Item1 and Item2 is added in after time.

I will base this off of the average 200lb male @ 10-12% BFto figure out dosages.

BASE1:
Test Cyp, Test Enanth, Test Prop, Test Susp
(BWT in Pounds/2.2 x 7= weekly dose) 636mg/wk
(so round it to 650mg/wk, 600mg/wk for a newbie)

BASE2:
EQ, Deca, Primobolin
(BASE 1 amount / 2 = weekly dose) 318mg/wk
(so round it to 325mg/wk)

ITEM1 :
Tren A, Tren E
(BASE1 amount / 2 = MAX weekly dose, BASE amount / 4 = MIN weekly dosage) 159mg/wk-318mg/wk
(so round it to 160mg/wk-325mg/wk)

ITEM2*:
Anavar, Dianabol, Halotestin, Anadrol, Winstrol
( ITEM1 / 7 = MAX weekly dose, ITEM1 / 14 = MIN weekly dose) 22.7mg-45.4mg/ED
(so round it to 25mg-50mg)

*used only 4-6 weeks at begining and/or end of cycle.
-minimum run time is 12 weeks for these cycles
-round the dosage numbers accordingly

examples cycles avg 200 lb male @ 10%-12 BF:

newbie: (round down if just starting)
wk 1-12 600mg Test Cyp WK

beginner:
wk 1-13 650mg Test Cyp WK
wk 1-12 325mg Deca WK

experienced:
wk 1-5 25mg Dball ED
wk 1-13 650mg Test Cyp WK
wk 1-12 325mg Deca WK

advanced:
wk 1-5 25mg Dianabol ED
wk 1-10 650mg Test Enanth WK
wk 1-13 325mg EQ WK
wk 1-14 325mg Tren E WK
wk 11-16 650mg Test Prop
wk 11-16 50mg Winnie ED

Now I have many friends that due double these amounts. But I would push the limits of your protein intake, before push the amount of gear you use.

I just ventured out of this equation last year and I can honestly say that using more did NOT get me more results... just got me more sides.

When I started lifting at 18 at 5'10" I weighed 118lbs @ 3%, by the time I was 21 I was 170 @ 6% and started AAS....15 years later...I'm 240 @ 7%... Once again take it for what is worth... give it a try, you may be shocked at the results.

Ben- :twisted:

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
hi,

Q : instead of : beginner:
- wk 1-13 650mg Test Cyp WK
- wk 1-12 325mg Deca WK
-
-----------------> instead of "test Cyp" ; = "test400"or"testE"
??? and if i cant , can you explain why ?
aslo , i read that 500mg was enough for a biginner ?
thank you

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imthenextone said:
hi,

Q : instead of : beginner:
- wk 1-13 650mg Test Cyp WK
- wk 1-12 325mg Deca WK
-
-----------------> instead of "test Cyp" ; = "test400"or"testE"
??? and if i cant , can you explain why ?
aslo , i read that 500mg was enough for a biginner ?
thank you

500 is plenty for a beginner. This is a good thread, but it's basically a model that is giving you some science and math equations to help explain why you need what you need. The author states, "I believe in using the least amount to get results first off...". If you view it from the perspective that it is a model to give you a reference point to go by, you can make minor adjustments either way and not lose much.

Good post Ben.

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
DragonRider said:
500 is plenty for a beginner. This is a good thread, but it's basically a model that is giving you some science and math equations to help explain why you need what you need. The author states, "I believe in using the least amount to get results first off...". If you view it from the perspective that it is a model to give you a reference point to go by, you can make minor adjustments either way and not lose much.

Good post Ben.

Thanks DR!

I hoping it could be a good starting point for some. I see so many people running 750mg-1 g WK of test by their 3rd cycle stacked with 100mg A50 ED, and 600mg Tren E WK... is very crazy to me.

You could probably go as low as 300mg/wk to start then slowly bump it up... I remeber making GREAT gains on Sus and Primotestin just 250mg/wk. But... you have to know how to EAT and train correctly first... then add the AAS in.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have been using AAS since college and I am now in my 40s. An example cycle I would do is 500mg test and 400mg Deca. I have neevr gone higher than 600mg of test. I am currently 235, could lose a little in the mid section, but Im not too bad. When I started, I was weighing about 168. Granted, that was way back, but my gains have come along with low doses of AAS. With hard work, a decent diet, and supps, you can make great gains with low doses, and they seem to last better as well.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imthenextone said:
thanks people, "steroids forum are the best, im learning so much ~!!"

That's why ANASCI can't be beat. Honest up front answers. Although for my last 2 cycles i've stuck with 500mgs of test i think on my 3rd i'm going to up the dosage. And throw in some deca. I've felt that moderate dosages were good but i don't want my body to be complacant with the same amount

P

pincrusher

this was a good post and a great guide for people to use but in my opinion, you get out of it what you put into it. what i mean by this is that if you stick with low dosages for as long as you stay on juice you will make slow steady gains but this may not be for everyone. some people want to hit very high muscle size levels and body weights and dont want to take 15 years just to gain 70lbs.
this formula would not work for someone who has a great desire to compete as it just doesnt allow for extreme gains. with the example given of overall bodyweight gains over the 15 year timeframe, it only equals to 5lbs a year average something that can be obtained naturally without juice. to me(and this is just my opinion) if you are going to use juice, you should be striving for alot bigger gains than what could conceivibly be obtained naturally.

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
pincrusher said:
this was a good post and a great guide for people to use but in my opinion, you get out of it what you put into it. what i mean by this is that if you stick with low dosages for as long as you stay on juice you will make slow steady gains but this may not be for everyone. some people want to hit very high muscle size levels and body weights and dont want to take 15 years just to gain 70lbs.
this formula would not work for someone who has a great desire to compete as it just doesnt allow for extreme gains. with the example given of overall bodyweight gains over the 15 year timeframe, it only equals to 5lbs a year average something that can be obtained naturally without juice. to me(and this is just my opinion) if you are going to use juice, you should be striving for alot bigger gains than what could conceivibly be obtained naturally.

PC,
I agree 5lbs a year is do-able w/out AAS but, I should have mentioned this early when I wrote the above. I did compete in Powerlifting for about 7 years and then BBing for 3 and my off season weight was 280-285lbs. I got there in 6 years doing the above. It was about 19lbs a year. After getting there I was miserable, my joints were taking a beating and I changed my plans. I'm comfortable around 235-240 and I still will venture up to the 265 mark during a bulking phase but... I'm done doing shows so there is no need to stress my system over it anymore. Extreme gains come from Extreme eating... if your food sucks...AAS will not do a thing for you. :D

P

pincrusher

Ben Lifton said:
Extreme gains come from Extreme eating... if your food sucks...AAS will not do a thing for you. :D
this is about the truest statement anyone can say about gaining weight. it is the #1 philosophy of doggcrapp also and i know he has some guys who are not taking juice who have put on 30-40lbs in a years time all after hitting plateaus at some rather high weights.
alot of people take extreme amounts of aas to try and make up for lousy diets and in the end all they are doing is wasting good gear.

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
pincrusher said:
this is about the truest statement anyone can say about gaining weight. it is the #1 philosophy of doggcrapp also and i know he has some guys who are not taking juice who have put on 30-40lbs in a years time all after hitting plateaus at some rather high weights.
alot of people take extreme amounts of aas to try and make up for lousy diets and in the end all they are doing is wasting good gear.

Amen Bro! Food is 80% of the game IMO...

I first heard about him and what he was doing through Jason Mueller at Anabolic Extreme..

DC has a good thing going... he knows his sh*t. I remember reading his "ideas" of stuff a few years ago... I do the train 3 days a week deal and eat my a$$ off for short periods of time, then give my system a rest and hit it again. I think everyone gets into "how much do you weigh" game.... I did, wanted to hit 300lbs then diet down.. my body could NOT handle dealing with the extra body weight....

I just need to fork out the $400 and pick doggcrapps' brain for all that it is worth.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Funny that u mentioned it...I also believe in the "little" amounts..Whatever i was "suppose" to use, i must've use only a quarter of that....and i gained 10% of my bodyweight....Not bad eh?? :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ben Lifton said:
Extreme gains come from Extreme eating... if your food sucks...AAS will not do a thing for you. :D
This is the bit i hate the most......the more "sups" i use, the more i shit :(
Is there ANYTHING a guy can do to lower the "crapping" bit??...i think i shit more protein than i keep...

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Robin Hood said:
Is there ANYTHING a guy can do to lower the "crapping" bit??...i think i shit more protein than i keep...
hehe, shitting is part of the game, when Im on I crap at least 3times a day :p Still gaining like a madman, but thats beacue I eat like a madman too I guess. Just eat all you can and then some and you`ll be fine.

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
Robin Hood said:

You have to know your protein limit. My rule of thumb, track your protein intake and when it gets to the point where your getting explosive shitz, back off 10% on your protein. Let go by your stats.... [email protected]% bf... (then your lean mass is 122.3lbs) ...I would go no higher than 245g protein/day.. 184g protein should be your minimum daily intake. Try some digestive enzymes also... good luck, this should help you... but as NorthQ said... shitting is part of the game.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
No, i totaly agree i'm gonna crap more, but the thing is, i don't just CRAP.....i sorta crap DHIARIAH style....lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i have to take a sh** right after a protein shake. But i try and hold it in till it goes away.