©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How much Winey do I take now!

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I got off my cycle of T250 and Decka 300 and Gain alot of musle mass, but some fat on my belly. I Have whiney 300 and I heard to take it every other day, or once a day. When should I take it and how much should I take. Any help would be great, THanks

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Is this a start of a new cycle? What else are you planning to do with the Winny? But here's your answer about the winny. If it's tab then take 50mgs ed if it's inject then do 50mgs eod and run it for 6 weeks.

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Id also say to have some glucosamine on hand, as it can really dry out your joints! The winny im on right now is kicking my ass with joint pain. Id go with what oracle said, 50mg EOD inject, or 50mg ED orally. You dont need anymore than that.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Mind you, winny does not exactly remove fat. The fat will only come off if some serious cardio is thrown in the mix.

Oracle is right on the dosages.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
chris 1 said:
Bro is that how it spelled DeKa with a K and whiney 300 like this. I know companies change the spelling and give you some pro hormone stuff and claim it is like roids. I also never seen a lab making 300mg winnie. Dosent mean it isnt real I just checking with you.

same thing i was goin to say, i was goin to say something about his spelling, but didnt.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
Sorry, but I suck at spelling. I was too lazy to get my bottle out and look at the bottle. Thanks for the info. I have been running 2 miles everyday and plan on getting cut for spring break. Thanks People

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
running will be a lot tougher on winny, make sure you do it cold and not post workout or on leg days. Pumps are a bitch.

P

pincrusher

damn, winny300? never heard of it and based on what i know of winny i doubt it is really 300mg/ml. if it is micronized winny in either water or oil, it would be so hard to keep it dissolved in solution that the really high benzyl alcohol content will cause a ton of injection site pain and not worth it, and if its not micronized winny, you would need a friggin cannon as a needle to push that much winny through. even a 22g needle would more than likely get clogged if it is at that high a dosing.
highest dosed winny i have ever seen was 100mg/ml and it came in either oil or water and hurt like a bitch when injected.
if you have just completed a cycle then i would not start the winny. save it for your next cutting cycle and plan on including some test & maybe eq with it. you would be better off running your pct therapy post cycle and possibly running some clen with the pct.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
THe winny is QV and it 50mg, sorry i was thinking of my deca 300. i just got done with super tes 250 and deca 300, So I should not take my winny now. I want to lose some of the weight I gained in my belly. I also am running 2 miles a day. When I was on my test and deca my heart rate would be going so high I could not run. ANyone else have this problem? How long does it take for your heart rate to go back to normal?

W

wolfyEVH

Steve-O said:
THe winny is QV and it 50mg, sorry i was thinking of my deca 300. i just got done with super tes 250 and deca 300, So I should not take my winny now. I want to lose some of the weight I gained in my belly. I also am running 2 miles a day. When I was on my test and deca my heart rate would be going so high I could not run. ANyone else have this problem? How long does it take for your heart rate to go back to normal?

Your heart rate is so high because of BP change and all of the extra weight you are carrying now..you gain mass so fast, that your heart can really keep up so its workin overtime. It'll go to normal within a couple weeks. When on test/dbol...i would get winded walking up stairs, as well as by working out. But i would recover fast and my strength was great.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
I would only use winny while cycling. If you just finished a cycle, you should be doing PCT right now. Taking winny will not allow your HPTA to recuperate. If you want to lose some fat at this point use an ECA or clenbuterol or both together. It will help burn fat while preserving muscle.