©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How pure is most UGL gear?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I believe in running labs on myself, outside of what my doctor orders. I have had some test from a very large sponsor here max out my test levels with a reading of over 1500ng/dl while on the very first week of a test cycle. I have also had another brand test under 600mg/dl after running 300mg a week of their test enanthate for 6 straight weeks. Blood tests take all the BS out of the equation, for testosterone anyways. Hell just a serum testosterone level blood test at Labcorp, purchased online, is only $49 if all you care about is spot checking your serum test levels, as well as your gear.

Think this is really the answer. $49 isn't much to know exactly how potent your gear is. Thanks, Chris.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
source

i also make my best gains on low doses. usually will blast with only 200mg test 400mg mast a week and sometimes throw in some tren. this along with slin and gh is amazing. i am fortunate enough to have a great source and a solid backup or 3 just incase.

VP
If you don't mind me asking....who is your great source? Even your back up. I've only ordered from 2 and not sure how they compare to others. If you can't disclose thats cool.
Thanx bro

It's hard to imagine a ugl who has a completely sterile environment and clean room protocols- that kind of infrastructure cost millions and millions.

Not saying it can't be done, but-

it's really not toooo terribly expensive to set up a really nice clean room. more on the order of just a few thousand, but i guess your point is still valid that very few (if any) UGLs are going to go to the extra expense and hassle.

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
There actually has been studies done on the contaminants in UGL gear. It is mostly from the raws from China, so no matter how sterile your source is, it doesn't matter. I will look for the study, but like 80% of raws from China had a boat load of heavy metals in them, among other things.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
There actually has been studies done on the contaminants in UGL gear. It is mostly from the raws from China, so no matter how sterile your source is, it doesn't matter. I will look for the study, but like 80% of raws from China had a boat load of heavy metals in them, among other things.

If you can locate that article, I'd like to read it....

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Great video. Now to make friends with a doc so I can get everything pharmaceutical grade. Lol.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Yeah, get labs done. Often. Often as you need to keep tabs on shit. I'm clean now, doing labs to check my test/estro as well as organ health.
Once I begin a regimen again, I'm going to repeat to ensure I'm using what I believe I am using. Once off, I'll go to check my baselines/recovery again. You also want to keep an eye out for trending between blood work. If your liver enzymes let's say are elevated more and more each time you're on, all else being equal, you have to keep a keen eye on that. Blood work is extremely valuable far beyond checking the potency of a compound.
Grim