©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How TO COME OFF STEROIDS

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just an FYI about fertility and steroid use-

I've been on almost two years straight and I was able to get my girlfriend pregnant the first time we tried. I know of a lot of gear heads who have popped out kids

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012

I've been on almost two years straight and I was able to get my girlfriend pregnant the first time we tried. I know of a lot of gear heads who have popped out kids
I was on sust when I got my wife pregnant.:cool:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

I was on sust when I got my wife pregnant.:cool:

I was on over 700mgs of prop a week when I got my wife pregnant this go around. As well as masteron and tren and we weren't even trying.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
enigmatic, bigbob, phoe - did y'all wait till mid to late 20's to start like supposed to or did any of y'all start at 16 or 18 like an idiot?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
enigmatic, bigbob, phoe - did y'all wait till mid to late 20's to start like supposed to or did any of y'all start at 16 or 18 like an idiot?
I started at about 25 or so. I stopped partying and started lifting. The Russian dbol showed up!;)

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I started at about 25 or so. I stopped partying and started lifting. The Russian dbol showed up!;)

nice, I wish I was that smart and listened to people or got on forums...but nope, get big or die trying...such a dumb ass

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I started around 19 and that's why I try and steer all these younger newbies away from starting off young.

Zoobster

Nov 23, 2012

I dunno if I want to be shooting for the rest of my life. I do HCG 2x a week to keep everything going. I am trying to also think of my health as well.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
nice, I wish I was that smart and listened to people or got on forums...but nope, get big or die trying...such a dumb ass
Its never too late. I was a complete fuck up. What I did before juicin was far worse. I really don't think steroids are as bad as some of the dumb shit people do on a daily basis. I think driving a car is probably more dangerous than what we are doing.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Can you describe what happened when you got off?
I get lazy, un motivate, depressed- don't want to work, eat, sleep- all that work and I throw it away. My estrogen goes way up - think that is one of big problems. I am off now - need to get back on. All I am waiting for is to go get some pins. I am just going to go back on for the rest of my time.I am done with this yoyo shit

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Started juice at 15 - local police officer gave it to me. Thought if a cop hooked me up - it is safe (guess that is what the alter boys thought at church)
If I had ever known - I would have never done it- 130 lbs kid with 18"arms after a few months - went to injectable at 17 -stayed on almost strait till 45

Last edited:

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Started juice at 15 - local police officer gave it to me. Thought if a cop hooked me up - it is safe (guess that is what the alter boys thought at church)
If I had ever known - I would have never done it- 130 lbs kid with 18"arms after a few months - went to injectable at 17 -stayed on almost strait till 45

Damn bro..if blood work is good rock on:eek:

levram

Aug 23, 2014
I think coming off is mostly a mind fuck. Physically your body can adjust to almost anything. If you can stay focused its not that bad. I generally fail. That's why I stay on. ;)

The body does amazing things and for the most part can rebound from a typical cycle even without proper PCT.

The problem is, most guys don't give the body adequate time to truly recover and then beat their endocrine system back into oblivion and eventually, the body will adapt to reaching homeostasis at lower levels, hindering other non-essential functions of the body. Proper PCT is vital and cheap, no reason guys aren't.

Coming off is a big mind fuck, but there's a lot of physiology to it and recovering properly to help. The 'I'm not on gear anymore' mentality is what really hinders guys gains, they start half assing it and psyching themselves out.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
The body does amazing things and for the most part can rebound from a typical cycle even without proper PCT.

The problem is, most guys don't give the body adequate time to truly recover and then beat their endocrine system back into oblivion and eventually, the body will adapt to reaching homeostasis at lower levels, hindering other non-essential functions of the body. Proper PCT is vital and cheap, no reason guys aren't.

Coming off is a big mind fuck, but there's a lot of physiology to it and recovering properly to help. The 'I'm not on gear anymore' mentality is what really hinders guys gains, they start half assing it and psyching themselves out.
Very true

Zoobster

Nov 23, 2012

Why I am scared to come off.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
What's this "coming off" nonsense -?
I've been off for 3 weeks after being on for 5 years. Doing 50mg clomid and just finished 5000 iu hcg. Have been having bad pain in right testicle with some swelling...is this normal? Should I go see a doctor??
:yeahthat:

I think coming off is mostly a mind fuck. Physically your body can adjust to almost anything. If you can stay focused its not that bad. I generally fail. That's why I stay on. ;)

What you listed is the traditional plan and nothing wrong with that. I recently used Triptorelin and although I haven't had blood work done, I feel great and weight is still up, although I started using a SARM and some peptides.

Before you come off get your eating down - you won't loose much if you keep the nutrition equal threw the day. I stayed on for years and years with no problems at all. Sucked shit when I get off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk