©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to drop your levels as low as possible?

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Before each test my doctor will give me the script first and say, see me in 30-60 days and have blood work done. I make sure I take my last shot 20-25 days to be sure. because the14 day does not always stand true, Our bodies are all not the same and test levels could be faster or slower depending on your body

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Before each test my doctor will give me the script first and say, see me in 30-60 days and have blood work done. I make sure I take my last shot 20-25 days to be sure. because the14 day does not always stand true, Our bodies are all not the same and test levels could be faster or slower depending on your body

This is right... Everyone is different after 14 days i hit rock bottom! If i waited 20 to 25 days my levels would be almost undetectable

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Hold it ..in order to get the first script to your "system" dont u come totally clean at least 60 days to even get the script? But then again im confused because the next test in 60 days will show a rise but the focus is to stay within the ranges so you get more .

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Hold it ..in order to get the first script to your "system" dont u come totally clean at least 60 days to even get the script? But then again im confused because the next test in 60 days will show a rise but the focus is to stay within the ranges so you get more .

That would be the best way to get an accurate reading

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
So, I'm going to leave some tests now for trt.
Any news about a good way to lower my testosterone levels?

I will leave bloodtest in about a week.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Got a apt with doc in a month. Kinda scared to use long acting esters this close to apt to drop levels. You guys think if I run test suspension for the next week then stop for the next 3 weeks I'll be good with blood test?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Natty test susp daily for a week? And how much prior and what esters , let start the thread over. Lol but standard dose say 500 cyp week stop cold turkey youll be lower than normal ..is this for possible trt from dr? Did u make the cyp or buy. ..lol ..just chekn. ..

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
(not advice just what I believe caused me to be low)

4 week cycle of Epistane then cold turkey had me low! Relatively cheap pro-hormone.. Have to deal with the possible liver damage but I believe epi isn't too toxic..

madmuscle25

Donating Member
Feb 17, 2013
100 mg of NPP seven days prior to test had me at 12. My jaw dropped when they called and told me, was only expecting like a 30% reduction from what I'd read lol.

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
25mg ostarine ed for 14 days gave me 3 nmol testosterone after 3 days.
So it really shuts you down!
Good to know for you guys who wants to leave tests for trt ;)

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
I'm just curious how you guys get a doctor to believe you need TRT if you are overly muscular. Don't they get suspicious? If I walked in there with crashed test levels the doctor would just KNOW by looking at me. I mean they have to question..."how did he get so big with next to no natural test production? This guy has to be juicing."