©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to eat on a cycle by Heavy

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
cheesy cottages

man, it sucks cause i HATE cottage cheese, everything else on the diet list i enjoy, but man i hate that stuff. Is there anything good to substitute it with? like a yogurt or something?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
Some studies claim that soy and soy products can raise estrogen levels in men. In addition, since soy is a vegetable protein it does not have a complete amino acid profile.
Personally, I wouldn't take the risk.
Could be DR, but i think i'll take a chance as i see that "Muscle Science" brought out a Supplement called "Soy Pro"....this is what they had to say : "100% pure protein derived solely from certified non-genetically modified Soy Protein Isolate.It is cholestrol, lactose and aspartame free..Soy Pro contains higher amounts of Glutamine, Arginine and Branched Chain Amino Acids, than most other protein sources, scoring a perfect 100 on the protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid ( PDCAA ) scale"..here comes the shit part...."Soy Pro is very low in fat and CALORIES"..........i hate the calories bit..:(

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
TexasCreed said:
here are two

Here is a dish for vegetarians who like to eat protein rich egg like dish. The dish tastes and flavors like egg omlette or egg burji.

1 cup Soya beans seeds
1 Tomato
2 Onions - medium size
3-4 Green chilies
Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
2-3 tea spoon oil
Pepper powder

Chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves to small pieces.

Soak Soya beans in water for 3-4 hrs. Grind the soaked Soya beans in mixer grinder to a thin paste adding little water.

Add chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies, coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix well.

Take 2-3 tea spoon oil in a frying pan. When the pan heats up, put the above mixture and stir till the paste thickens. Keep stirring until the mixture solidifies and turns light brown.

Decorate with coriander leaves and pepper powder.

and here is one for making pancakes with it.

Pancakes recipe

Ingredients

1 cup of soya flour
2 3/4 cups wheat flour
3 Tbs baking powder
3 Tbs sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs
3 cups soymilk
6 Tbs soya oil

Recipe directions

Mix all the ingredients. Melt some baking margarine in a pan and preheat. Pour 1/2 cup of batter in the pan and bake both sides until golden brown.

Thx me 'ol friendo...i'm definatly going to give this a try...especially as i'm such a hard gainer, i think this might JUST DO THE TRICK :)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
CWBassist said:
man, it sucks cause i HATE cottage cheese, everything else on the diet list i enjoy, but man i hate that stuff. Is there anything good to substitute it with? like a yogurt or something?

Sure bro...any complete protein source can substitute for cottage cheese. Steak, chicken, fish, eggs etc. The diet is just a rough idea of how a bulking bodybuilder should try to eat to maximize gains.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Could be DR, but i think i'll take a chance as i see that "Muscle Science" brought out a Supplement called "Soy Pro"....this is what they had to say : "100% pure protein derived solely from certified non-genetically modified Soy Protein Isolate.It is cholestrol, lactose and aspartame free..Soy Pro contains higher amounts of Glutamine, Arginine and Branched Chain Amino Acids, than most other protein sources, scoring a perfect 100 on the protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid ( PDCAA ) scale"..here comes the shit part...."Soy Pro is very low in fat and CALORIES"..........i hate the calories bit..:(

Is that what "Muscle Science" says? Well, they wouldn't have a vested interest in selling their product, so it is very unlikely that they would hype it up.
Soy protein is sold for women.
Also at your bodyweight, you need all of the proper fat and calories that you can get your hands on. Of course, I don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. That's how I've managed to go from 155lbs to 240lbs.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
cottage cheese is mainly casein protein......great for filling you up and slowly digesting. Eaten at night it can help keep you from going catabolic during sleep. If you hate cottage cheese, try a casein protein shake. I go thru 5 of those plastic large size ones a week. You can also add strawberry's peaches or pineapple to cottage cheese.

W

wolfyEVH

Aratesticle said:
cottage cheese is mainly casein protein......great for filling you up and slowly digesting. Eaten at night it can help keep you from going catabolic during sleep. If you hate cottage cheese, try a casein protein shake. I go thru 5 of those plastic large size ones a week. You can also add strawberry's peaches or pineapple to cottage cheese.

if one doesnt have the cash for the protein blend formulas, the can just make up a whey shake and throw in some peanut butter and flax oil in it even cook up an egg or 2 and blend it in....but cottage cheese the the way to go.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
if one doesnt have the cash for the protein blend formulas, the can just make up a whey shake and throw in some peanut butter and flax oil in it even cook up an egg or 2 and blend it in....but cottage cheese the the way to go.

So what comprises of a whey shake to make it equivalent to the store powder one's.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
So what comprises of a whey shake to make it equivalent to the store powder one's.

don't know what you're asking??....i'm sayin that instead of spending the money for the protein blends (not whey), just use regular whey with the added ingredients to help slow down absorption.....maybe not be by much but still will help

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:

oh....i thought you said make up your own "whey shake" (like make your own out of raw ingrediants) and throw in the other stuff. Are you saying to "cook" up an egg white and throw it in the blender also? Hmmm....that's different

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
oh....i thought you said make up your own "whey shake" (like make your own out of raw ingrediants) and throw in the other stuff. Are you saying to "cook" up an egg white and throw it in the blender also? Hmmm....that's different

yes...for those who won't eat them raw.....lots of people will do that......cook up a few eggs (or just the whites) throw in a can of tuna, and some water or whatever.......would taste like fuckin garbage but its easier to drink than eat.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
yes...for those who won't eat them raw.....lots of people will do that......cook up a few eggs (or just the whites) throw in a can of tuna, and some water or whatever.......would taste like fuckin garbage but its easier to drink than eat.

I would think it would be a nasty mixture. expecially tuna. I never thought about drinking it instead of eating it. chicken breasts.......hmmmmm

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
would taste like fuckin garbage but its easier to drink than eat.

Bro...trust me, I tried some of these nasty tuna in the blender concoctions. They all are vile...tuna is way easier eaten, than mixed into a sludge of a drink. :all_cohol :puke:

P

pincrusher

you have to be very hard core to drink a tuna shake but people do it all the time(not me though)

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
oracle said:
How do people eat the cottage cheese? do they add anything to it? I'm asking because i really don't like cheese and cottage cheese just looks all lumpy with no taste. I want to try it because i've read that it's real good for you.

Try it with green onions diced up , pepper, and this other stuff called Mrs. Dash herb blends. It's not to bad. You could also mix it with fruit or jam.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I buy these cottage cheese cups by the dozen that have a side serving of some strawberry jam of some type that kicks ass. I eat 2 every night.

i thied just buying strawberry jam but i am hooked on the taste of the cups. they are additctive

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Is that what "Muscle Science" says? Well, they wouldn't have a vested interest in selling their product, so it is very unlikely that they would hype it up.
Soy protein is sold for women.
Also at your bodyweight, you need all of the proper fat and calories that you can get your hands on. Of course, I don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. That's how I've managed to go from 155lbs to 240lbs.

lol - good one Dr.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
ronnier, those cottage cheese cups youre talking about are LOADED in sugar. Thats why they taste so good. Do yourself a favor and buy lowfat cottage cheese and no sugar jam.