©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how to recover naturally

magnumfit

Aug 3, 2014
video on the top 3 things to help you recover. check out the link and comment, share, and subscribe if you can. more content to come thank you.
How to recover naturally - YouTube

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Wasn't sure what "recover" was referring to, until after 2/3 of the video. 3 ways to "recover naturally" --what would an "unnatural" way be ? Guy before me says recover naturally from injuries?

You mention macros, but what about micros ? Micronutrients are even more important, since most people don't eat a wide variety of foods, daily. And since supplements aren't regulated, there are a lot of "bad" vitamin brands, formulations out there --the USRDA is like, waaaay old/inaccurate when it comes to modern day athletes.

Video is too broad/oversimplified. Needs to be more focused and specific, concerning the selected audience.

Like Sandpig, I'm not sold on #3, which I'm pretty sure was your feature subject. The internal circulatory system should be fine, otherwise there would be a lot of necrosis going on. There are several studies from NASA on muscle atrophy & bed rest, check out the MARES (Muscle Atrophy Research and Exercise System) program.

Great initiative though, refine your efforts and keep up!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Wasn't sure what "recover" was referring to, until after 2/3 of the video. 3 ways to "recover naturally" --what would an "unnatural" way be ? Guy before me says recover naturally from injuries?

You mention macros, but what about micros ? Micronutrients are even more important, since most people don't eat a wide variety of foods, daily. And since supplements aren't regulated, there are a lot of "bad" vitamin brands, formulations out there --the USRDA is like, waaaay old/inaccurate when it comes to modern day athletes.

Video is too broad/oversimplified. Needs to be more focused and specific, concerning the selected audience.

Like Sandpig, I'm not sold on #3, which I'm pretty sure was your feature subject. The internal circulatory system should be fine, otherwise there would be a lot of necrosis going on. There are several studies from NASA on muscle atrophy & bed rest, check out the MARES (Muscle Atrophy Research and Exercise System) program.

Great initiative though, refine your efforts and keep up!
Well said.