©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hows does this look guys!? Final draft!

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Hey guys,

Some of you have already helped me out with your knowledge. I really appreciate the help so far.

Here is my first and probably second cycle plan. My cycles consist of 8 weeks Dbol/TestE. Please TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD CHANGE!

Cycle 1 and maybe 2:

Week 1: 15 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 2: 25 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 3: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 4: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday/Thursday
Week 5: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday/Thursday
Week 6: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 7: 25 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 8: 15 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday

Nolvadex throughout and weeks 9/10 following for PCT. I retain water naturally, that’s why I’m running it all the way through.
I will have HCG on hand in case my nuts are shrunken week 7.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How is this looking!? It's similar to the Mick Hart beginner cycle. I cut the Dbol down since I'm throwing in the addition of TestE.

Stats for those of you that haven't read them already:
Height: 5' 11"
Weigth: 194
BF: %11
I've been lifting since I was 17 and have done crossfit for years as well. I'm very aware of sports nutrition and training....over the last couple years I've been reading up on Anabolics.

Cheers,
Measure

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys,

Some of you have already helped me out with your knowledge. I really appreciate the help so far.

Here is my first and probably second cycle plan. My cycles consist of 8 weeks Dbol/TestE. Please TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD CHANGE!

Cycle 1 and maybe 2:

Week 1: 15 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 2: 25 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 3: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 4: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday/Thursday
Week 5: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday/Thursday
Week 6: 30 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 7: 25 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday
Week 8: 15 Mg-Dbol-Daily/250mg Test-Monday

Nolvadex throughout and weeks 9/10 following for PCT. I retain water naturally, that’s why I’m running it all the way through.
I will have HCG on hand in case my nuts are shrunken week 7.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How is this looking!? It's similar to the Mick Hart beginner cycle. I cut the Dbol down since I'm throwing in the addition of TestE.

Stats for those of you that haven't read them already:
Height: 5' 11"
Weigth: 194
BF: %11
I've been lifting since I was 17 and have done crossfit for years as well. I'm very aware of sports nutrition and training....over the last couple years I've been reading up on Anabolics.

Cheers,
Measure

That is a terrible cycle. Sure you will gain lots from it but it is set out all wrong. Firstly it is pointless just upping the test for 2 weeks. Run your test for more like 10 weeks. It can be good to taper up and down. You can taper up alittle if you want. I would just taper down at the end to aid recovery. Just pick a dosage your happy with and stay with it. I would suggest something like 300-500mg for the duration of your cycle. If you just want a low dose then 300mg would be good for you and bring very good gains.

Limit your dbol for 6 weeks. There is no need to run it for 8 weeks. It's effectiveness soon lowers over the many weeks plus it is very liver toxic. There is no real need to taper the dose... you can if you want but just keep it minimal. Again pick a dose that your happy with and stick with it for the 6 weeks. Adjust it alittle if you want more gains or less. I would suggest 30mg per day. Dbol is good for fatloss. You may retain lots of water but that will slowly disappear when you cease usage.

Nolvadex should not be taken throughout cycles. It can be bad for you to do so. Only take it in the case of gyno. You can take nolva or clomid during but not everyday. I would just use a single dose of adex once per week. Some estrogen is needed for optimal muscle growth. Proviron is a useful thing to take during a cycle so look into that. Nolva and clomid are perfect for pct.

So there are my suggestions. Keep it simple but effective. Test at 250-500mg for 10-12 weeks. Dbol for a max of 6 weeks at 30mg. And it is as simple as that.

I don't get how you said you hold water naturally so thats why your running the nolva all the way through. If this is your 1st cycle you don't know how you will react. Plus if you are worried about water then dbol should be one of the last things you should take. But like I said it is temporary. Even 25mg would be a nice dose... I took that in my first cycle and put on nearly 20 pounds.

I know you meant the water thing in general but I am sure you are similar to everyone else and certain things you take or eat cause water retention. There are loads of things you can do to help with water weight. But of course if you take dbol you are gonna get some.

Drink lots of water. Avoid salt... most processed foods are full of salt. Some things people wouldn't think like chicken burgers, chicken fingers... well there are 1001 foods and I am sure your aware of them. Taking things like Dandelion root or sting nettle can be good too. Anyway hope it helps and sorry if I included info you already know.

Last edited:

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
All good advice.

I'll run the Dbol at 30 mg for 6 weeks but the test I can only run for 8 weeks. I'm going out of the country at the end of August and need time to run my PCT (there will be a gym where I'm going). As for the Nolvadex I'll see if I can live without running it throughout the course.

I eat Cro-Mag already so water retention shouldn't be an issue. I'm pacific islander so my pecs are huge and I tend to store water/fat there. That's why I'd like to avoid the bitch tits.

So I guess I should have the Nolvadex on hand "in case"?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I would run at least 10 weeks and i would do 1.5ml of the testE (375mg) all 10 weeks. This is a big if it was me, i would be putting my clomid and nolv in an aspirin bottle, how the fuck would they know and they aint going to care about a few tablets, if thats what your afraid of when you say you need time to finish your pct.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I would run at least 10 weeks and i would do 1.5ml of the testE (375mg) all 10 weeks. This is a big if it was me, i would be putting my clomid and nolv in an aspirin bottle, how the fuck would they know and they aint going to care about a few tablets, if thats what your afraid of when you say you need time to finish your pct.

Exactly. I don't see why you can't put your pct meds in other containers. Plus it is not like they are steroids. Just put the nolva in an aspirin bottle and you will be cool. I would never rec people taking risks but this one isn't really a risk to me. But of course I am me and you are you so just do what you think is best. 8 weeks of test is ok but your best starting it very soon. I agree with Rot with the 375mg dose. And 6 weeks of dbol at 30mg is plently. Let us know what you decide to do. Happy training

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Hey guys,

I don't know if I'll have enough test for a 10 week cycle at those dosages. My plan as of now is 300mg a week for 8 weeks. I have enough to do two cycles and stack dbol along side just as you had stated 30mg for six weeks. If I can get more I'll do as you instruct. My issue right now is that I just spent a little less than 1k on gear (bought enough for two cycles along with my PCT, HCG and Clen) so I don't think I'll even have the cash to attain another bottle of Test without compromising my travel plans.

I'll start my cycle June 8th. Before and after pics will be posted!!!! I'm super stoked...WOOO.