©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how's this for a first cycle?

pump_hungry

Oct 5, 2005
Been reading around the forums and was wondering what you'd guys recommend for a first time user. What I'm planning on doing is a test-e cycle at 500mg a week, for 10 weeks. Is it a good idea to include another steroid along with test-e for frontloading purposes? Is there anything else I might need? Thanks for any input. Really appreciate it.

btw i'm 29, 5'11" 207lbs, bf% about 10%. I've been working out for about 5 years

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I started off strong my first with the same plus dbol, but thats just me, and i tapered off with winny.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Dbol, test, and winny is a st*pid, jack*ss cycle.

Note: using words, with asterisks, like st*pid and jack*ss is not flaming!
(and TC knows I'm just f'n with him anyway :D )

Use Test E @ 500mg EW and 50mg dbol ED for 1st 4 wks - if you want to see worthwhile results. Get a bunch of Nolva so you'll have plenty for pct and extra in case you get signs of gyno. Screw Tee's d*mbass theory about doing test only to see if its gonna give you gyno. You're gonna have to run test with every cycle you do anyway - so you should make sure you always have anti-e's on hand to prevent it - just in case. If you run different compounds during your first 3-4 cycles, and test is the only constant, you'll know test is causing your gyno symptoms. Right?
So...
This would be where you accept the fact that you're eventually gonna have gyno and need surgery - unless you run plenty of anti-e's during every cycle. Simple, huh.
Don't waste 10 weeks trying to find out how your body is gonna react to test only. Your body is gonna love it and your body is gonna need it - as long as you're using steroids. Gyno-symptoms or not. No test - no steroids. Period.

P.S. - I have a suspicion that gyno-worries are way over-rated. I'm gonna poll members here and at 1 or 2 other forums to find out exactly how many of us are actually experiencing this mythical bullshit. I know Tee does - but he is 1/2 female so he doesnt really count. I'll post the poll results.

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
test e at 500mg/week is perfect. if you want to jump start the cycle with dbol or anadrol for the first 4 weeks, thats fine also. just remember the KISS method....keep it simple stupid :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Im shocked to see how many guys are having issues with gyno symptoms. But I still have to wonder how many of us just "think" we have gyno symptoms when its really just normal bullshit.
For example - occasionally my nipples feel sensitive - been that way all my life! (I thought this happened to everybody?!) Now I spend alot of time cycling steroids and guess what - occasionally my nipples feel senstive!
Do I suddenly start poppin Nolva like a crazed maniac?..........NO!!!!!
It goes away on its own - like it always has.
On the other hand - if you're damn nipples have milk coming out of them - then there may be something abnormal going on! lol