©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Huge shipment of Geneza Pharmaceuticals & Naps intercepted coming out of Moldova-BEWA

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

That might have sounded convincing to many people. But you went wrong in one area... You fucking advertise the site you are promoting on here at the bottom in captial letters. Showing a certain unprofessionalism and biased view. Can you please stop advertising your source on this site. I assume you used Naps cos of them recently being mentioned on this site (a few times). I have to say you are being inventive in your marketing but stop posting crap on this site. If the above was true then why do I have 4 friends who ordered from him in the last 2 months who all got their stuff within 2 weeks or so. I guess even further evidence will be when I get my package very soon... it was shipped about 3/4 days ago. People please ignore all his posts. Plus if you wanna advertise a site you could atleast provide us one which is actually good and cheap. The prices on that site are more than double of my usual suppliers. Just fuck off cos your advertising is not gonna work here. You must have created about 10 usernames so far.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
just got 4 orders from him in the last month and a half,2 of them in the last 12 days!some people like to stir up shit b/c they've nothing better to do or are plain haters.the guy is golden in my book.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Oh guess what I got today... let me think... oh my order... 7 days :)

I had practically injected it before fully opening the package. No pain no soreness and that is test p. So looking forward to the next 10 weeks :)

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
This guy has been around (if its him) for as long as I can remember doing the same stupid shit he's trying here. Can't say whether a bust happened or not but my guess would be a big fat no and if it did N@#s is as safe as a person can humanly be in his bizness so don't sweet it.

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
Dude I hate to break it to you but when customs seize anything and they display it for the press it is displayed in a very ordered and neat way. They don't just throw a load of empty bottles in a box and take a picture of it like in the pic on that story.

Also that picture has five bottles and two baggies of pills. I really don't think that the law are going to release that as a picture of a successful raid or interception. Think about it. If that's all they've intercepted in the last few months then I'm pretty certain its safe to order from there.

Also I seriously doubt they have any audio tapes as it is illegal for law enforcement to record anybody without there express permission in Europe. And what are the videos of? Somebody putting a package in the mailbox? Thats going to hold up in court isn't? This guy has to go to jail for using the mail..... Come on now seriously....