©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I almost died (LITERALLY)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
THIS IS THE END OF SIX WEEKS OF TRAINING

I have gained 10 lbs in the last two weeks! The 300mgs of test and the eating is all that can acount for this. The training is spot on and intens. I don't think the 10lbs landed as shit weight. I'm getting stronger also. Notice in the pic that I have some strange bumps to the left and right of my navel. They fucked me up in theses areas. That just isn't right. It feels strange to the touch also. But over all I think I'm still just filling in areas that were previously deflated. My traps, delts, tris, bis and quads are all bigger and stronger. I'm truly happy with everything at this moment.

I'm going to pin another 150 of prop and 150 of cyp because I think it had so much ass behind it. I dont know if you remember but my natty test levels were 1300..... I'm guessing these test amounts are moving my numbers up about 400 points. So a test level of 1700(bro guessing) could explain why things started happening. The test number being 300mgs is hard to figure WHY this seams to have such a kick but it does. Maybe the small amount of test is what it took to tip me over into a anabolic condition combined with my natty numbers? Maybe there is something too these small doses? I'm REALLY not a believer in them but this is hard to deny. If ANYONE had told me I would come back this far in six weeks I would have literally thought of them as being miss informed as to what the human body is capable of. Well, here I am eating some humble pie and LOVING IT!

Thank you Monte!

Siix weeks.jpg

Last edited:

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I have gained 10 lbs in the last two weeks! The 300mgs of test and the eating is all that can acount for this. The training is spot on and intens. I don't think the 10lbs landed as shit weight. I'm getting stronger also. Notice in the pic that I have some strange bumps to the left and right of my navel. They fucked me up in theses areas. That just isn't right. It feels strange to the touch also. But over all I think I'm still just filling in areas that were previously deflated. My traps, delts, tris, bis and quads are all bigger and stronger. I'm truly happy with everything at this moment.

I'm going to pin another 150 of prop and 150 of cyp because I think it had so much ass behind it. I dont know if you remember but my natty test levels were 1300..... I'm guessing these test amounts are moving my numbers up about 400 points. So a test level of 1700(bro guessing) could explain why things started happening. The test number 300 is hard to figure WHY this seams to have such a kick but it does. Maybe the small amount of test is what it took to tip my over into a anabolic condition combined with my natty numbers? Maybe there is something too these small doses? I'm REALLY not a believer in them but this is hard to deny. If ANYONE had told me I would come back this far in six weeks I would have literally thought of them as being miss informed as to what the human body is capable of. Well, here I am eating some humble pie and LOVING IT!

Thank you Monte!

View attachment 24934
Hell yes!

I don't see any fat personally. Bigger and fuller.

Excellent work!

prostock

Donating Member
Apr 10, 2017
concrete guy

so just checking up on ya bro .. Ur makeing good tracks man.. As far as joints ive been there too .. did heavy doses of tumeric, collegen and hyaluronic acid.. All work synergistically for anti inflammatory properties... Helped me alot and its still my daily gig.. Give your test another 6 weeks and watch shiyt happn.. And as Montego stated its a mental help for sure.. Quit looking in the mirror for 3 weeks and give your self an image break so you dont get mind fuked.. I was a pretty fuked up guy from that C bullshit but after getting back into it 9 mons later you could nt hardly tell... As far as diet you know the deal but as a thought i ate many more good fats and it seemed to make a diff gain wise .. rock on Sir!!! pro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
so just checking up on ya bro .. Ur makeing good tracks man.. As far as joints ive been there too .. did heavy doses of tumeric, collegen and hyaluronic acid.. All work synergistically for anti inflammatory properties... Helped me alot and its still my daily gig.. Give your test another 6 weeks and watch shiyt happn.. And as Montego stated its a mental help for sure.. Quit looking in the mirror for 3 weeks and give your self an image break so you dont get mind fuked.. I was a pretty fuked up guy from that C bullshit but after getting back into it 9 mons later you could nt hardly tell... As far as diet you know the deal but as a thought i ate many more good fats and it seemed to make a diff gain wise .. rock on Sir!!! pro

Good info bro! and I'm already "mind fucked" lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Been taking the Hy d r o M ax at three tabs before training and I think there's something to it. I'm killing it at the gym and feeling like a lactic acid pond the day after. I'm finally starting to enjoy training again. I'm getting enough size back that I can feel a pump. I have had some guys at the gym mention I look fuller even with my hoody on.

What I will say about adding in the test is I don't feel the "I want to jump on my wife feeling". Normally when I go on I'm a man on a mission. At this little amount it's not enough to start the engine in that manor. I'm hoping my body is getting enough to matter.

prostock

Donating Member
Apr 10, 2017
afterburner effect

CG once you get your body flooded ( 2 weeks ) with your amino/cret/ hydro goodies start somatozine 2 tabs b4 bed for a good 8 weeks. Just relaying to you what has worked for me dureing those fuked times bro.. take care ... pro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well it's been seven weeks now and not much has changed since week six. So with that said no pics this week. I added three pounds and may be a touch leaner.
With such low gear use (300mgs test per week) this is happening like watching paint dry.

I can't even tell ya how tempting it is to just drop the hammer and start growing again. But once again I'll hold the line on that move and continue low dosing it...…………….I'm still asking myself WTF did I do in life to deserve this!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Well it's been seven weeks now and not much has changed since week six. So with that said no pics this week. I added three pounds and may be a touch leaner.
With such low gear use (300mgs test per week) this is happening like watching paint dry.

I can't even tell ya how tempting it is to just drop the hammer and start growing again. But once again I'll hold the line on that move and continue low dosing it...…………….I'm still asking myself WTF did I do in life to deserve this!
You just gained 13 lbs in like twenty days lol.

You must be watching quick dry paint [emoji6]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Training isn't getting any easier. My lifts aren't going up and as it is my stomach is fighting me tooth and nail. Life is just up hill at the moment. Two days ago I was ripped to the bone. I have no idea what's going on with having the shits every time I eat. But this isn't going to work out in the end. I feel like I'm going the wrong direction. I'm even eating ice cream before bed. I cant put on any weight at the moment.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Training isn't getting any easier. My lifts aren't going up and as it is my stomach is fighting me tooth and nail. Life is just up hill at the moment. Two days ago I was ripped to the bone. I have no idea what's going on with having the shits every time I eat. But this isn't going to work out in the end. I feel like I'm going the wrong direction. I'm even eating ice cream before bed. I cant put on any weight at the moment.
If you're having sudden gastric issues I would advise seeing a Dr asap.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
CG, get in and play it safe. It could be nothing, or it could be a concern. Either way, they may be able to spot something and/or give you peace of mind. They can explain your situation more in-depth, and give you info on what to expect. A little over 2 months ago, you underwent a very intrusive surgery on your GI tract, and I think overall, you need to play the turtle in your recovery race. You didn't have an out-patient surgery brother, it was very very serious (<----I know you know that). Personally, i'd give it time, and give it months at maintenance calories (maybe a little over) with just a 'healthy' eating regimine and basic training program.

I'm sorry, I know you've answered a lot of questions on your surgery and probably answered this....BUT, did they resect any of your intestinal tract?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yes they cut and reconnected two areas. They removed two curves that were too sharp and abstracted bowel movements.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
My liver enzymes are over 118. This is way to high. This is happening not because of anything I'm taking but it's do to not having the sufficient blood flow to my liver. They told me this would fix it's self in time but it would seam I'm running out of time. They have explained another surgery to me that is a very serious procedure. I'm going to have to be on deaths door before I go back under the knife guys. I have stopped taking even vitamins at the moment and my fluids are over a gallon and a half a day. Funny thing is I feel great. My training is good but I have next to no appetite. Every meal I eat is one that I have to make go down. I am taking TUDCA and NAC for liver aid. I'm sorry I checked out of my log lately. I sit down to write a post and just get my head up my ass and click away.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
My last blood panel was a 113. The normal range is 2 to 54. So I'm X2 the normal range. I should be getting back new panel numbers this coming week.

Soon I'm going to be posting pics that I don't think most of you will even believe. My body weight is 212 and I'm as lean as all the other pics previously. Guys that's up (60) pounds from the first picture I poste getting out of the hospital. I know, Thank God I documented this with dates to prove it happened. No body would but this shit if I hadn't.
I literally look as good if not better than ever before. How the fuck did you do this? Good question. Because I can't do any gear of any kind for the time being, I went to Lantus, Humalog and generic HGH. My meals are mostly a full cup of egg whites and 3/4 can of pie filling. I will also eat huge servings of pasta and shrimp with Rago sauce. In the mornings I'll eat five whole eggs scrambled with home fries. I'm up around 4000 calories a day on pure garbage. The thing is I can eat it and it stays down.
What's the caveat? I look as big as ever but have half the strength I normally would have at this size. Maybe it's not having the gear in the mix that's holding me way back?
I hope everyone is reading this and understands "The old goat is back and may look better than before". Mentally I feel SOooo much better too. Things are changing so quickly I keep holding off on a new set of pics. What I will admit to is what ever they did to my abbs they have left them fucked up. I have been doing light high rep abb work and it's still just ugly.
What has left me wondering is how this new cocktail can work with literally zero gear in play? Really leaves me wondering. Not that I thought I knew it all but I never once reasoned doing just slin and hgh with huge results. I think that's a bet many of us would have lost including myself.
Monte is pure gold to me. He helped me for nothing and for that he will always be in my inner circle. The problem is he's laying out diets for healthy people that can eat them. If you turned this around and had him recommending what I'm eating at the moment I would have rolled my eyes and questioned his sanity. lol I just ate shit that was dense in calories until I found stuff that will stay down. Only I could have done this for myself. No one else. Look I would imagine you guys will have questions. Most of this is laid out in the insulin paper I wrote over at the peptide forum. With gear in the amounts I was previously running I can't imagine what would be happening about now. But for the time being I have to get my enzyme numbers WAY down before stepping back on the gas. But not for nothing, when you see my pics your going to wonder how much gear has to do with this at all...……… I was 216 at 5'9" just before going into the comma. So anything north of 216 will be new growth. New growth with no gear in play may be the deal braker?

Last edited:

montego

Feb 19, 2018
My last blood panel was a 113. The normal range is 2 to 54. So I'm X2 the normal range. I should be getting back new panel numbers this coming week.

Soon I'm going to be posting pics that I don't think most of you will even believe. My body weight is 212 and I'm as lean as all the other pics previously. Guys that's up (60) pounds from the first picture I poste getting out of the hospital. I know, Thank God I documented this with dates to prove it happened. No body would but this shit if I hadn't.
I literally look as good if not better than ever before. How the fuck did you do this? Good question. Because I can't do any gear of any kind for the time being, I went to Lantus, Humalog and generic HGH. My meals are mostly a full cup of egg whites and 3/4 can of pie filling. I will also eat huge servings of pasta and shrimp with Rago sauce. In the mornings I'll eat five whole eggs scrambled with home fries. I'm up around 4000 calories a day on pure garbage. The thing is I can eat it and it stays down.
What's the caveat? I look as big as ever but have half the strength I normally would have at this size. Maybe it's not having the gear in the mix that's holding me way back?
I hope everyone is reading this and understands "The old goat is back and may look better than before". Mentally I feel SOooo much better too. Things are changing so quickly I keep holding off on a new set of pics. What I will admit to is what ever they did to my abbs they have left them fucked up. I have been doing light high rep abb work and it's still just ugly.
What has left me wondering is how this new cocktail can work with literally zero gear in play? Really leaves me wondering. Not that I thought I knew it all but I never once reasoned doing just slin and hgh with huge results. I think that's a bet many of us would have lost including myself.
Monte is pure gold to me. He helped me for nothing and for that he will always be in my inner circle. The problem is he's laying out diets for healthy people that can eat them. If you turned this around and had him recommending what I'm eating at the moment I would have rolled my eyes and questioned his sanity. lol I just ate shit that was dense in calories until I found stuff that will stay down. Only I could have done this for myself. No one else. Look I would imagine you guys will have questions. Most of this is laid out in the insulin paper I wrote over at the peptide forum. With gear in the amounts I was previously running I can't imagine what would be happening about now. But for the time being I have to get my enzyme numbers WAY down before stepping back on the gas. But not for nothing, when you see my pics your going to wonder how much gear has to do with this at all...……… I was 216 at 5'9" just before going into the comma. So anything north of 216 will be new growth. New growth with no gear in play may be the deal braker?
Very happy to see this post man.

Glad that you've figured out a formula that's working and have gotten that fire back!

Can't wait for the updates.