©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Am A Newbie

DARKWING773

Oct 14, 2007
How Do I Gain As Much Mass As Possible? Without Using Steriods? What Supplements Are The Best And How To Take Them? Iam 6'1 200 Pounds Mthin Built

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Bump Big A!!! SynthePure from www.synthetek.com is simply the best there is and you can even cook with it. Add it to almost everything you consume and eat every 2 hours like Big A said. Train heavy and hard and grow. If you're not growing your either not eating enough, not using SynthePure, or doing too much cardio/training.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
DARKWING773 said:
How Do I Gain As Much Mass As Possible? Without Using Steriods? What Supplements Are The Best And How To Take Them? Iam 6'1 200 Pounds Mthin Built

You have to get diet correct. Eat 2-3 grams protein per lb of bodyweight and have plenty of good carbs and even good fats. The SynthePURE shakes will help you reach your goals.

body122506

Mar 19, 2008
www.bodybuilding-trainer.com
I have a friend that wanted to get bulk fast and i think he took a lot of protein shake and after a couple of months he actually became very fat cause he wasnt working out. So i think with the proper protein shake and workout you will bulk up fast. My 2 cents