©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i am such a liar!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
healthfreak said:
I am tired of the idiots that think creatine is a steroid. I have not yet even ran a cycle yet and people think Im up to shit. Errogant bastatrds

Just tell them to mind their own business, and if they dont, smack them in their jaw. People need to mind their own selves, and not worry about others...but if people think you are juicing, just remember its a compliment.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya a guess so, I cant wait to start my cycle though then everyone will be making assumptions. Who cares!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I agree with all u guys, but what I find is even worse than when people ask if you juice, they ask why you want to be so dedicated and big....these people are idiots. Why would I want to eat like shit and be a slob, is my usual question back to them....
They aren't idiots, they are intimidated by your dedication.
Everyone knows they should take better care of themselves and get some excercise, but they don't like the people who actually act on it because that only highlights and emphasizes how lazy they are. It's easier for them if everyone just chooses to be at the same level of un fitness for their age. Then they can point at people and say Yes, but at least I'm not as fat as him.
Then the old farts like me and Tee walk in the room and comparisons end. Cause nobody wants to put themselves up against guys in their 30s,40s,50s and 60s who look better than most college students. :twisted:

Can I get an Amen?

armista

Sep 10, 2005
Denver
Hell guys, I've got one. My grandmother asked me if I was taking steroids. She said, "I don't like how you've bulked yourself up." Then she proceeded to tell me that 26 years ago when she first met my father she was sure he was on steriods. I said, "Grandma, my father was 6'3" and naturally large don't you think genetics can help me out." Funny thing was that at that time I had never even thought about using gear.

-Armista

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
y r people like that???? just kuz u r gaining a lil size....some of my buddies joke to me about it but i asked 2 of them to workout with me for a week, LMAO!!!! they both r now convinced that with all the supp's that i take and the gym that im not. they were both crippled by wednesday (they never workout). some of thew guys at the gym comment but F'em, im on all these supps so back off. the only 2 that know is who i am on them with...

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
people are just curious to see if you're cheating or not. but i don't considering it cheating. i want to be the best at what i do. no matter what.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Macstanton said:
people are just curious to see if you're cheating or not. but i don't considering it cheating. i want to be the best at what i do. no matter what.
For the most part I agree. However, if you're using gear and competing for money or medals at international competitions, it's cheating and not a good idea.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Macstanton said:
don't they have competitions for people who are all natural????
In things like triathlon and competitive cycling and swimming alone that I have been involved with all my life, it is assumed that you are all natural. Anything else is cheating. That's partly why I waited till late 30's to finish racing before looking into AAS. This may be different from bodybuilding.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Little Man said:
i dont see how its cheating .you are just accelerating your results. :)

I think its beyond acceleration. Juice takes you to a higher level that you couldn't reach with your own testicles' testosterone production.

I can hardly wait for my friends back in the States to see me and ask me if I'm on juice. I've been out of the country for years and it should be a noteworthy change when we meet up. But, I will definitely keep it secret. I will tell nobody.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
The big lie in my gymn is "oh, I'm just on creatine."
Seems every juicer uses that excuse.

LOL

Nitrateman

ps I do not believe that all swimmers and track stars are natural...same with college baseball, football and basketball. There are approximately 1 million AS users in the US...true many are on test therapy, but the rest of them are to be found everywhere.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Nitrateman said:
The big lie in my gymn is "oh, I'm just on creatine."
Seems every juicer uses that excuse.

Haha. I've heard worse excuses......"Nah, man. I just watch my calories." I hate it when people lie about being on juice.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Macstanton said:
Haha. I've heard worse excuses......"Nah, man. I just watch my calories." I hate it when people lie about being on juice.

Why? It really isn't anyones business. I don't see a problem about lying about something that no one has a right to to begin with. You don't owe anyone that explanation.

Hey, do you and the your wife do it doggy style?
It's none of your F-ing business. If it was you would have been there to see it.

Hey, are you doing sreoids?
It's none of your F-ing business. If it was you would have been there to see it.

Or

You can just be nice and say, "No, I take lots of creatine. Good stuff."

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Touchy subject and with good reason. My wife is the only one who knows and she knows where a list of the "supplements" i'm taking is located, just in case something should happen. As far as anyone else is concerned it's "i take a lot of supplements, and/or steroids are illeagel"

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
quote by DR............. Hey, do you and the your wife do it doggy style?

Hey, are you doing sreoids?

Or

You can just be nice and say, "No, I take lots of creatine. Good stuff."[/QUOTE] :p lmao