©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I got a FCKing PROBLEM

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Im not longer taking any of my older stuff so if my new brews are bunk ingredients then i will definitely know in about a week

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Action!
So the two jugs of the test looked like those concentrated juice cans from back in the day you'd put in the freezer. Wouldnt even move...like a frozen slushy.
Crashed hard -- but that's how i like it. Guess you can squeeze whatever you want in when u use guai...

and feelin' the tren
two thumbs up!

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Right on 808 good to hear how it went..so do you smell like a burnt oak barrel as you hit 24 hours ? Lol ..Guialacol bbq is something fo sho..

i know it's hilarious...try getting that shit on your face and mouth...smoike house ribs!! :spam::sniper:

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I need some caber. Fucking prami -- took too much and woke up vomitting and had to lay in bed all damn day feeling like shit!

LMAO, seriously, that shit is crippling. I thought i would bet better pros from it than caber but naw, need me some cabergoline.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I need some caber. Fucking prami -- took too much and woke up vomitting and had to lay in bed all damn day feeling like shit!

LMAO, seriously, that shit is crippling. I thought i would bet better pros from it than caber but naw, need me some cabergoline.

Take Bromo - you'll thank me later