©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I have no choice but an Oral only cycle....

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
I'm, living on a base where all our packages are x-rayed before they get here so nobody here is able to get syringes sent in. This means that the only choice we have if we want to take our training to the next level is an oral only cycle.

I know its not the ideal way to do things. I really wanted to do a test only cycle but thats not possible. I'm trying to get bigger stronger and faster for sports. I will be here for at least another year which means it will be two years or more before I play again so I'm not worried about testing.

Has anybody got any advice?

Stats 6'5"
Weight 260lbs
BF: 19% (between 18% and 21% when I'm trying to bulk up but when I'm playing sports I drop to around 11-12%)

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
At least you have more choices now, then some years ago. i would consider Var as my base. I see they have primo in tabs now. that would be a good combo that you could run for a good amount of time. thats one ideal anyways.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
At least you have more choices now, then some years ago. i would consider Var as my base. I see they have primo in tabs now. that would be a good combo that you could run for a good amount of time. thats one ideal anyways.

I would defo go with Avar and Primo. Other tabs can cause certain issues. Those two carry little sides and are great for what you need them for. Try researching them and see what you think. Only issue is they are both very expensive.

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
Thanks guys. That sounds good. I was actually researching that combo when I made the post before but I can't find anybody reliable who's done a Var Primo course before to tell me how they got on.

Has anybody here tried it?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I have quite a few times. Like Elvia said it is expensive but well worth it in my opinion. It is one of my favorite cycles. The two in combination go really good. You are strong, solid, and you feel really good, like physically and mentally strong. My dosages range from 30-60mg daily of Var and 200-400mg weekly of primo. (it usually depended on how much i could afford at the time) I have never taken the primo tabs, only shots.