©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I just did my first injection and I did it on my own!

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Woot!!! It wasn't painful at all but I was so nervous I thought I was going to shake the pin so much and have it break off. Tons and tons of research went into this before I decided to go for it. I did it in the glute and used a mirror to ensure I got the right point.

I did 200ml of Deca and 200ml of Sustaton. I'm still a little shaky but I'm sure that's just from my first time jitters.

What feelings if any should I get? Is it going to be a rush or will it be more moderate? What happens now?

This is a big day for me and DAMN, that oil based gear takes FOREVER to draw and inject.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
where is dbol in this cycle? you dont have a kickstart?

and i think you mean 200mg not ml.

Last edited:

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
also give us a layout of your whole cycle with dosages.

if you are only taking 200mg of deca per week then you would be wasting it. i think it is at least 400-800 to notice anything.

but deca is awesome.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
duranm said:
where is dbol in this cycle? you dont have a kickstart?

and i think you mean 200mg not ml.
Dbol is not a must by any means. Neither are "kickstarts"....They are simply user preference.

What would give you that impression that dbol and a kickstart "must" be used.? Just curious.?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
JustforHealth said:
Woot!!! It wasn't painful at all but I was so nervous I thought I was going to shake the pin so much and have it break off. Tons and tons of research went into this before I decided to go for it. I did it in the glute and used a mirror to ensure I got the right point.

I did 200ml of Deca and 200ml of Sustaton. I'm still a little shaky but I'm sure that's just from my first time jitters.

What feelings if any should I get? Is it going to be a rush or will it be more moderate? What happens now?

This is a big day for me and DAMN, that oil based gear takes FOREVER to draw and inject.
I remember my first injection buddy and I was shaking like a leaf....lol.....Hell..Now I can do it blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back...lol....just a few more injections bro and it'll become second nature...

You shouldn't get any rush of feelings all at once....if any...Maybe a little soreness form the injection but it will pass....

Once the gear has had time to build up in your bloodstream you'll start to notice the more common sides....Confidene, energy, better sense of well being, etc, etc, etc.....Just enjoy it bro....and don't jump the gun by injecting more juice....Take your time and have fun with it...Don't let it consume ya!!!

good luck bro....:)

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
JustforHealth said:

brings back memories!! i remember having to sit on my couch fro 30 mins after my first few injects.. I used to get panic attacks after.. man funny...then I'd limp for two days!! use a larger pin to draw and a 23 to inj..25s are smaller but take longerto inject and you cant feel yhe diff between 23 and 25, the 23 goes quicker.. also heat it up with hot water before you hit it makes it goe in alot easier///
Have fun, and no you wont feel a rush...

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
well if hes a first timer and doing 2 different compounds he might as well add dbol and goe balls to the wall since you grow so much on your first time you might as well maximize the growth. I gained 30 pounds on my first with dbol deca and test and ive gained another 20 on my second right now. almost 30 pounds today. so im up over 50 pounds within one year. i went from 123 - 170 im trying to get over 200 and i will very easily i can feel it

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
good job

it gets easier bud. On a good cycle I look forward to doing my injections even though I am probably one big scar tissue from injections. ANYBODY REMEMBER REFORVIT B?