©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Just Dont Get It!! Help!!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ok so my first cycle went well...i got from 125 to 147. then back down to 135 after i got off the cycle....(about 5 months since my last cycle) the reason why im holding off is because of all the acne on my face!! i used proactiv and i think most went away but i still have these dark spots...i think their scars... :( i wasnt going to say fuck it and start my second cycle 5 minutes ago but as i was about to poke myself i looked at the mirror and saw my face and i just freaked out!!

i so want to jump back on but im still ugly with acne....i squirted the juice into the sink and said hell no. im so ugly right now. i used to be a handsome guy...now the ladies just dont like me anymore because of it. i went to a clb last week and they didnt even want to dance with me....they used to be all over me before....help bros...i really want to get on again but im scared.

WHAT I DONT GET IS HOW N THE HELL DO ALL THESE BASEBALL PLAYERS AND PRO WRESTLERS TAKE IT AND THEY ARE HUGE BUT NO ZITS AT ALL???

WHATS THEIR SECRET??? BRO RIGHT NOW ILL DO ANYTHING TO GET RID OF THIS ACNE AND GET ON JUICE LIKE THEM WITH NO ACNE. ARE THEY ON ACCUTANE AND JUICE AT THE SAME TIME? IS THAT HOW? :confused:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
If it's that bad then accutane could be an option or get some clindamycin or something. I'd just go to a dermatoligist and get it looked at if i were u.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
first off, good to hear from you bro. second, if u havent learned by now, everyone is different. i got some buds who are balding a little bit, got hideous back acne and maybe some gyno. then i got others that not one bad thing about them and their juicing too. they got no acne, balding or nothing. its a personal choice, whether to continue or not. keep in mind your very young and you will get over your natural acne(for the most part), girls will come and go, and the right girl will see past that. just keep in mind i seen huge ripped guys who are fuggos and they still hook up with hot girls. have u tried tanning? also, there is this shit from noxema and the avon brand that helps pimples. its in this cylinder and you pull out a swab and swab the pimples and they pretty much disappear by morning or late afternoon.

good luck bro.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
TexasCreed said:
first off, good to hear from you bro. second, if u havent learned by now, everyone is different. i got some buds who are balding a little bit, got hideous back acne and maybe some gyno. then i got others that not one bad thing about them and their juicing too. they got no acne, balding or nothing. its a personal choice, whether to continue or not. keep in mind your very young and you will get over your natural acne(for the most part), girls will come and go, and the right girl will see past that. just keep in mind i seen huge ripped guys who are fuggos and they still hook up with hot girls. have u tried tanning? also, there is this shit from noxema and the avon brand that helps pimples. its in this cylinder and you pull out a swab and swab the pimples and they pretty much disappear by morning or late afternoon.

good luck bro.

im going to go see a dermatologist first. then ill say fuck it and get on another cycle. i never had acne before...just spots here and there. ill bet ill still be kinda iffy bout it though. (juicing again)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
How old are you Shamrock? As you get older, you won't get as much acne. Until then, you can try different meds like was mentioned. Definitely see the dermatologist. Also keep clean sheets, shower regularly, and tan. I remember your pic you posted. I didnt think you had lots of acne. I think you are noticing them more than anyone else does. Anyhow, good luck. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I went to my doc and he prescribed me some medication that's suppossed to be one of the best ones' out there. You don't have to tell him/her that your doing steroids just explain that you've been noticing a lot more of a breakout when you workout and you want to prevent anymore from coming and see if theirs anything to do for the old ones. Your old scars will eventually fade but the deep one's are going to stay at least that's what he told me

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
and keep in mind, as u get older, they tend to leave marks longers. but from my experience they go away.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
Shamrock, if it is as bad as you are making it out to be then I think you should consider going on accutane. Also, with the scars that the acne leaves, I've noticed that retain-a really helps. It causes the darkened skin to peel off and really gets rid of the scars. You cannot get that over the counter however, you have to go to a dermatologist. What is your natural skin tone? If you have fair skin, then you should consider going tanning, that should really help.

Good Luck

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm very prone to acne, in highschool it was bad. On cycle it's wanting to come back. I wash my face with 2 different cleanseres 3 times a day, one is salicylic acid and the other benzoyl peroxide to keep the oil down. Also, I got those individually wrapped stridex pads and bring them with me when i'm somewhere i can't wash my face. Treat the zits with spot medicine, and try to tan as much as you can(just wash your face after) and you can try going in a pool if you have access, that helps me a lot.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Accutane hands down...Don't fuck around with the other bullshit....My son tryed everything...washes,topicals and you name it....He went to the doc and she put him on accutane for awhile...The only problem with that shit is the sides...1 of the things was suicidal thoughts as one of the sides....I kept a pretty close watch on him...So if you have suicidal tendecies I'd say try something else....No Shit...Not A Joke!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
big o said:
Accutane hands down...Don't fuck around with the other bullshit....My son tryed everything...washes,topicals and you name it....He went to the doc and she put him on accutane for awhile...The only problem with that shit is the sides...1 of the things was suicidal thoughts as one of the sides....I kept a pretty close watch on him...So if you have suicidal tendecies I'd say try something else....No Shit...Not A Joke!
He's 100%right, accutaine will clear your shit right up after amonth or so, and if you do the whole 5 month program, you'll be clear for YEARS after. Worked for me, but the sides suck donkey balls. The worst for me was the dry lips, your lips will get dry and crack no matter how much lip balm you use, and it doesn't go away until after you stop taking it. Another shitty side was that everytime i was in the sun for more than 10 minutes my face got burned to hell. And the depression it can cause is real, I had to stop taking it after only 4 months because it got pretty bad for me.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Taking Accutane has also been linked to birth defects, mental disorders & a shitlaod of other health related issues in children. This was the side for pregnant women, but I wouldnt want to risk that even being a male if I planned on having kids.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Too weird

It's funny you guys mention this shit about accutane. I went to see my doc today to see if my liver is ready for my next cycle..... (7 days for bloodwork to come back)... but while I was there I tried to get a script for accutane and he wouldn't come off it..... Said "that stuff will make you crazy" .... Gave me some Erycette External Pads 2%.... Told me to try this and get back to him....

Mike

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
smikey211 said:
It's funny you guys mention this shit about accutane. I went to see my doc today to see if my liver is ready for my next cycle..... (7 days for bloodwork to come back)... but while I was there I tried to get a script for accutane and he wouldn't come off it..... Said "that stuff will make you crazy" .... Gave me some Erycette External Pads 2%.... Told me to try this and get back to him....
Accutaine is bad on the liver, you're supposed to get bloodwork once a month while you're on it to make sure you're liver is ok. Definitely wouldn't drink or take any orals while on it. And the psychological sides are real, I can attest to that.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
This may sound scary to you, but, maybe you shouldn't use gear. It's not the end of the world. You can gain size going natty bro.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Blackbird said:
This may sound scary to you, but, maybe you shouldn't use gear. It's not the end of the world. You can gain size going natty bro.
either that, or, you could use gear and not worry so much about the acne. Almost seems like you gotta chose one or the other.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I would give it another try, change things up like your previous source, your cycle, brand of gear, etc. You dont have too much to lose. If your acne flairs up again go see the derm