©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I love tren

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I'm messing with the tren again, trying 150mg test, 400mg tren, and 400mg mast weekly. Using long esters split over two doses a week. Two days and my look is already changing for the better! Tren is amazing, I'm hoping the low test keeps the sides away like some of you suggested. Worth a shot!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm messing with the tren again, trying 150mg test, 400mg tren, and 400mg mast weekly. Using long esters split over two doses a week. Two days and my look is already changing for the better! Tren is amazing, I'm hoping the low test keeps the sides away like some of you suggested. Worth a shot!

It helps me to combine it with a low dose AI like Aromasin. I’m particularly sensitive to estrogen sides, though. Not everyone needs it, but as always, make sure you have one available.

And if you do start to experience sides from the Tren, try dropping Test even lower first. Let us know how it goes for you.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
It helps me to combine it with a low dose AI like Aromasin. I’m particularly sensitive to estrogen sides, though. Not everyone needs it, but as always, make sure you have one available.

And if you do start to experience sides from the Tren, try dropping Test even lower first. Let us know how it goes for you.
Thanks for the tips bro. I can't do aromasin, one dose and my junk stops working and joints start aching. I can handle some adex but again, I'll get those sides too if I take too much. I usually use nolvadex to control estrogen sides on a high test run, I'm not sensitive to estro but I know what your saying is the elevated estro can be the reason for the tren sides. If sides do start to become an issue, I'll drop the test dose as you suggest. Or should I use the nolva? Not sure will have to probably play it by ear.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
All this talk about tren gets me wanting to open my last bottle. I may do 50 mg three times a week. I always loved the strength i go from it. Always messed up my stomach though.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Please report back about your Flash products and quality.
I shure will I got their turnabol also Iam gonna throw 25mg post work out after the first two weeks soon as I make shure the tren sides are dealible Iam gonna start tren 150mg for the first week up it to 200 the second week 250 3rd week and so on gonna ease my way up to my spring and summer dose I hopefully be runnin tren till the end of the summer

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Love Tren....just don't use it anymore. It was the only compound that wrecked my lipids.

First ran it with higher test and lower tren....than equal amounts of each...and finally lower test and higher tren. The latter worked the best for me in regards to side effects such as insomnia and night sweats.

Just never could eat enough to keep up with it even at around 300mg a week. I would lean up so quickly, and strength would just go overboard.

I think I hit my first 4 plate bench while using Tren Hex and low dose Test....and I was barely 200lbs.

Definitely a "cutting" drug for me.

In it's place...I love NPP. No sides, joints felt great, I could put on quality weight...and strength gains were about 85% on par with Tren.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Oh yea just wanna say the flash tren is a deep dark Amber nice color that's always a good sign I've found over the years usually the darker the better- I ran bio-tech for years and that tren was dark!!!!! And strong as hell LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iam so excited to start been 3yrs since I ran tren. Iam 50 now it's so cool to look in the mirror and see this dude who looks 50 and my body looks like a jacked up 20 yr old been liften since 1984 and I will be liften till the day I drop dead. I love liften more then my wife

Don't tell her I said that- LOL;);)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Thanks for the tips bro. I can't do aromasin, one dose and my junk stops working and joints start aching. I can handle some adex but again, I'll get those sides too if I take too much. I usually use nolvadex to control estrogen sides on a high test run, I'm not sensitive to estro but I know what your saying is the elevated estro can be the reason for the tren sides. If sides do start to become an issue, I'll drop the test dose as you suggest. Or should I use the nolva? Not sure will have to probably play it by ear.

I’ve never used Nolva with Tren before, but in theory you should be fine with it if you need it. Personally, I would drop the Test dose first, give it a couple weeks, then if no improvement, start the Nolva. If you’re using this protocol for the first time I highly recommend short estered Test, Prop is the longest ester you should be running. Acetate would be ideal.

Hiasdamoon

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2017
I agree with Tren and how great I feel on it.

Rambo-my buddy claimed Tren destroys his bloods and he just felt like shit. He went to a low dose ED regime of Low test prop /Tren ace and claims it was a miracle fix. I was convinced it was placebo affect but low ED injects could very well give his body the baseline he needs.

I don’t know any science behind it just what he claims-thought I was interesting to share.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I agree with Tren and how great I feel on it.

Rambo-my buddy claimed Tren destroys his bloods and he just felt like shit. He went to a low dose ED regime of Low test prop /Tren ace and claims it was a miracle fix. I was convinced it was placebo affect but low ED injects could very well give his body the baseline he needs.

I don’t know any science behind it just what he claims-thought I was interesting to share.
I've done it before, it seemed that way at first then weeks in the sides hit as it built up lol. It did slow down the sides but they still came on. I was doing something like 50mg cyp and 20mg tren daily iirc.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I want to add my bloodwork is usually okay on injects even tren. It can jack with some things though but overall even on 2gs gear my bloods have been solid.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Hmm so last night I fought with the Wife and screamed at the kids. This morning major acid reflux and hiccups even though I'm already on omeprazole. Looks like low test isn't helping with the tren for me. The sides are hitting me after a week as they usually do, I'm probably going to drop it and up my test. I've done it enough to know what comes next and it's not good.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Hmm so last night I fought with the Wife and screamed at the kids. This morning major acid reflux and hiccups even though I'm already on omeprazole. Looks like low test isn't helping with the tren for me. The sides are hitting me after a week as they usually do, I'm probably going to drop it and up my test. I've done it enough to know what comes next and it's not good.
Good call. No sense in going down that road. Family means everything bro!

It just leads to more problems....especially after a stressful day at work.

Plus you already know how you respond to higher doses of Test.....some of your best pics have been with just that.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018

Same with me. Don’t do well with low test.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Lol yea- my friend always jokes around with tren he says the worse you feel the better ya look- funny but so true
Iam on my first week of flash tren-A taking a 50mg 5 times for now last nite I noticed sleep not as deep but so far so good I will report in next week and update gonna bump up to 300mg from 250mg

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Lol yea- my friend always jokes around with tren he says the worse you feel the better ya look- funny but so true
Iam on my first week of flash tren-A taking a 50mg 5 times for now last nite I noticed sleep not as deep but so far so good I will report in next week and update gonna bump up to 300mg from 250mg
Bro the indigestion is ridiculous, my stomach has been shit for two days now. I spend all morning trying to burp and drinking fluids. Tren is the devil! I can control the mental sides but the indigestion/acid reflux is just too much and nothing works to stop it!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Bro the indigestion is ridiculous, my stomach has been shit for two days now. I spend all morning trying to burp and drinking fluids. Tren is the devil! I can control the mental sides but the indigestion/acid reflux is just too much and nothing works to stop it!

Extra strength Zantac works really well for me when I use Tren. Try cutting your Test dose in half and add in the Nolva and see what happens.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Extra strength Zantac works really well for me when I use Tren. Try cutting your Test dose in half and add in the Nolva and see what happens.
I'm already on omeprazole brother, I was hoping the low test would prevent the tren sides but that doesn't appear to be the case for me. In the past I dealt with the sides, I would last 8 weeks max before quitting. The indigestion I get from tren is not normal at all. I don't even eat anything and it just kicks in. It'll come and go from a light reflux to a full blown heartburn and indigestion. It affects my breathing too. Don't like how I feel on it honestly. It was worth the shot. I appreciate all your help and input. I know tren enan is worse then tren ace but looks like the sides are unavoidable once levels start to rise. I'm thinking of doing one tren ace shot a week. That might be a way to get the "look" for a couple days without the sides since it wouldn't build up. Worth a shot lol.