©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need Back Up Here!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Allright guys my wife says I'm irretiable again and she's blaming the gear....I'm going to let my wife read this thread tonite when I come home....

Help Me Out Here Guys......

It's been 2 weeks injecting test e at 750mg's per week...I told her that it's impossible for test e to react within that time...That it takes me about 3 1/2 -4 weeks for the shit to kick in and that it couldn't be test e causing this...
Come On Guys..Back me up Here....

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yeah it took me about 4 weeks before i started punching holes in the walls and i was running test e only..

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Allright guys my wife says I'm irretiable again and she's blaming the gear....I'm going to let my wife read this thread tonite when I come home....

Help Me Out Here Guys......

It's been 2 weeks injecting test e at 750mg's per week...I told her that it's impossible for test e to react within that time...That it takes me about 3 1/2 -4 weeks for the shit to kick in and that it couldn't be test e causing this...
Come On Guys..Back me up Here....
kick in time and side affects timetables can be different. you know your body best and have the experience to know if the test is causing anything so i would go by your own feelings on this issue. if past cycles didnt cause aggression till later in the cycle or not at all then i would be inclined to agree with ya. it could just be an affect of hittin the gym hard everyday. your aggression can be raised this way if you continuoisly push very hard in the gym and rely on adrenaline to help move big weights. it can spill over into your home life after you leave the gym if ya aint careful.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
healthfreak said:
Roid rage is a myth

co-sign!

roid rage-(royd-raige)/ excuse for a pre-existing asshole to be a prick while taking anabolic steroids. either on or off, he's still a prick.

thats my own personal definition of roid rage :D

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
co-sign!

roid rage-(royd-raige)/ excuse for a pre-existing asshole to be a prick while taking anabolic steroids. either on or off, he's still a prick.

thats my own personal definition of roid rage :D
yup i agree with this 100% roids will not make a mild tempered person into a raging lunatic like the news people claim.

W

wolfyEVH

tell her it will be about 2 more weeks before spousal abuse

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
My opinion is that "Roid Rage" is a term to often used. I do believe this term did evolve from something and over time has been blown way out of proportion by the un-educated. I really don't consider myself a full time ass hole, although when I am cycling, and I'm only on my second, I do become more irritable and have less patience. I've noticed it, my wife has noticed it and even my daughter.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I do believe in changed in emotions but not everyone gets roid rage. It does happen, but its more mental, thinking that your indestructible and do not have to take shit from anyone. Good luck bro, at least you have a girl who is tolerant.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steroids help me to be more calm and controlled.

If someone is looking for something, (such as roid rage) then they tend to see it even if it isn't really there.

Look for other possibilities. What has work been like lately?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Wolfy my wife loved your comment....Big Sarge I thought you were my friend here...I did forget about the suspension..........

S

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm a raving madman anyway...You guys should have been around me when I was doing 7 drol a/d and 15 d-bols a/d.....I was out there.....I was strong as a mule and dumb as an ox.....maybe even bullit proof at the time....