©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need some input on this cycle

BigKA

Jan 3, 2013
Ok my stats are
I am 24 6' even

weight 193

bf% 13
Ill start by saying I did my first cycle last year and it was anadrol with test e and nolva at the end. I had some good strength gains and weighed 235 at the end of my 10 weeks of test e. so I started a good diet and been doing a lot of cardio and lost what I the gut I had and now I want to cut up but keep some of my strength gains. so would this work or is it a little much?

Week 1-4 dbol n anadrol
Week 6-10 Winstrol

Week 1-14 test c

Last edited:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Did you mean to say dbol or anadrol? You wouldn't run them together. Var would be better as an oral for what you seem to be going for. At any rate I would get really really really specific about your goals, diet and training routine so the brothers round here can give you the best advice. Good luck.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
You ready for stanozol daily pins? Or is that orals?
Your PCT is gonna have to be better than the first time but @ 24 the rebound is still pretty good.

Do you drink at all? How come you wanna use mostly orals?
13% is so easy to rip up from.
If you're not ready to pin daily or eod then i guess it makes sense to run a bunch of orals.
I used to love orals and for some reason they affect my mind more but...liver and kidneys...

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Have you considered Mast to run with the Test? Two pins a week is a whole lot simpler than remembering/timing an oral ED and easier on your liver too.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I forgot about mast E...
ya man, way better program.
Throw out the orals, if you wanna run a bunch of compounds like you were gonna...
try tren, test and mast.
But, its a real good idea to just add in one thing at a time and play with the dosage to see exactly what happens with your body.
tren or mast would be a good call for as far as what it sounds like you are looking for. So maybe just pick one and run taht
LIke 8-10 weeks...and you could do the last 4-6 with var if u like pills.

Ive been using short esters so much lately that i forget about pinning 2-4 times a week only.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Tren for a second cycle? In the words of Chris berman, C'mon man!!!!

Test e and mast e is a better option and if needed add in some anavar at the end.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I agree with Atom. Tren as a second cycle would be a bad idea. And throw out the dbol if you want to cut up. Look into getting an ECA stack to help you burn some fat. Good luck brother

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I agree atomant, his second cycle should be two oils and an oral since he has done drol nd test e firca first cycle. Just do the drol, test, and add in the mast e like atom told you to, i would recomend doing some primo if you can afford it, just as long as you stick with only 2 oils that are relatively mild nd no fucking tren bro....

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I agree with what these guys are saying. Although I love dboll and Anadrol together 25mg/50mg. I dont think for your second cycle its a good idea. I also love winny. But You should probably do a few cycles with only two compounds to see how it works for you. Then you can move up into some more complicated cycling.
Peace

BigKA

Jan 3, 2013
so my goals are to cut down to about 7% bf and drop to about 170lbs. but any how ok so test e and mast e and if needed anavar at the end how do you cycle this Ive never did a cut stack so I have no idea on how to cycle these through and how long you can use them.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
so my goals are to cut down to about 7% bf and drop to about 170lbs. but any how ok so test e and mast e and if needed anavar at the end how do you cycle this Ive never did a cut stack so I have no idea on how to cycle these through and how long you can use them.

Well first thing is first, you need the diet in place to cut up. After diet, come training. Get that in check. THEN comes the supps. Don't rely on the supps to do the work, allow them to amplify your own effort.

ParanoidFitness

You could add some tren E if you have caber for the prolactin sides.
But if you're sticking with two compounds the test e/mast e is great...as already pointed out to you by others.
Orals will bloat you and your first cycle was probably hell on your liver.
after running all those orals I hope you had lipids checked.

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
I'm 25 and very similar to your stats so I know where you're coming from. Unless you're looking to ballon up quick, I'd recommend only test with EQ. I know it's like a candy store when you see all the different things you can take, but remember it's only your second cycle so there's no need to add in more than you need. Keep it as simple as possible so cycles 6, 7, 8, etc. will be effective as well.

Also, if you don't like to pin, switch to test e, and load that once a week with EQ. Some will say its better to divide up into 2x/week but I've run it only pinning 1x/week with no issues.

Have fun getting turbo jacked.