©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need some preload "how to" info

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
chromedome said:
I've gotta travel in mid cycle (domestic) and with all the airline BS these days, I'm going to mail my gear ahead to use while there. Since I'll have to send it off a few days prior to actually leaving, I'll have to preload a few syringes for my injects that I'll take before I leave.

I've never preloaded before, so what are the particulars.. ie storage,etc. I'll be loading sus, npp, and masteron (total 3cc in a pin)

It's quite simple... draw the stuff, and then put the plastic hull back on the needle, and put it back in the plastic case it was in. I like to tape it shut or put a rubber on top so the syringe doesn't fall out. When you're ready to inject, take the needle off and replace it with a new one. Done.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
i just put the stuff in my toiletry bag that goes inside my large checked bag. i travel 20 weeks out of the year. ive had my bag checked 4 times with that stuff in there (test, tabs, pins) and no problems.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If they open your bag and find pre-loaded syringes in them, they will notify the airport cops, who will in turn attempt to locate you prior to your flight. They will order you to appear in front of their detectives after the contents of the syringes is checked and contains a controlled substance. Then they will charge you with possession of a controlled substance.

Not a good idea to put them into checked baggage.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
steve0085 said:
You could put all the syringes and vials in a plastic bag and label it "Not Steroids"
LOL, Dont forget to add "Don't look in here you fed f--kers!"

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah I just got back from a long trip over the weekend across the country and I pre-loaded two syringes and had no problem getting through airport security. By doing it this way, obviously you only have to risk it once as on your return flight you wont be carrying any gear (DONT bring vials and all your gear on the trip).

HOWEVER, a friend of mine on that same trip that went through a different security line saw a diabetic patient get their needles and syringes taken away so do be careful.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Bizarro said:
Yeah I just got back from a long trip over the weekend across the country and I pre-loaded two syringes and had no problem getting through airport security. By doing it this way, obviously you only have to risk it once as on your return flight you wont be carrying any gear (DONT bring vials and all your gear on the trip).

HOWEVER, a friend of mine on that same trip that went through a different security line saw a diabetic patient get their needles and syringes taken away so do be careful.
Our airport security is a joke. My friend works at our airport. He said its dumb luck when they catch anyone with anything. They sent 10 pipe bomb replicas through the security screening point for a test. They caught zero. Makes you feel safe doesnt it.