©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Saved A Life

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
The Other Day On My Way To School I Seen A Suv Go Sliding Into The Median, A Mother Jumped Out And Snatched A Baby From Its Car Seat As I Got Closer I Could Tell That The Woman Was Panicing And The Baby Girl About 1 Years Old Looked Lifeless. I Slammed On My Brakes And Jumped Out. When The Woman Seen Me Running To Her She Started To Cry And Began Running Towards Me She Handed Me The Baby And I Had To Dislodge A Small Rock From His Throat. I Had The Baby Breathing In About 10 Sec..... I Thank God For Me Running Late Because I Got Lost On My Way To The Dentist And Needless To Say I Was Pissed Off Because I Was Running So Late But Afterwards When I Realized That If I Wasnt Running Late That I Would Not Have Been Where I Was When The Lady Needed Help.. Just Wanted To Share

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
There are no coincidences in life, you were meant to be there at that time..
fo rthat reason...Who knows that could be the kid who grows up and becomes pthe Person who fixes our fucked up goverment!!!
Your a Hero!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Cryptasm said:
There are no coincidences in life, you were meant to be there at that time..
fo rthat reason...Who knows that could be the kid who grows up and becomes pthe Person who fixes our fucked up goverment!!!
Your a Hero!!
thanks man is was really cool to be in the right place at the right time.. it felt really good to hand that lady back her kid

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
cawb said:
thanks man is was really cool to be in the right place at the right time.. it felt really good to hand that lady back her kid

I agree. It was meant to happen. nice work bro

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
cawb said:
The Other Day On My Way To School I Seen A Suv Go Sliding Into The Median, A Mother Jumped Out And Snatched A Baby From Its Car Seat As I Got Closer I Could Tell That The Woman Was Panicing And The Baby Girl About 1 Years Old Looked Lifeless. I Slammed On My Brakes And Jumped Out. When The Woman Seen Me Running To Her She Started To Cry And Began Running Towards Me She Handed Me The Baby And I Had To Dislodge A Small Rock From His Throat. I Had The Baby Breathing In About 10 Sec..... I Thank God For Me Running Late Because I Got Lost On My Way To The Dentist And Needless To Say I Was Pissed Off Because I Was Running So Late But Afterwards When I Realized That If I Wasnt Running Late That I Would Not Have Been Where I Was When The Lady Needed Help.. Just Wanted To Share

Fuckin brilliant...........you must of been on a high for the rest of the day

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
menzies2901 said:
Fuckin brilliant...........you must of been on a high for the rest of the day
yeah i sure was i had to stop right down the road i was still shaken. i even went to olive garden and had a glass of wine with my lunch before going to school to take my first vet assis. exam... i had the highest grade in the class i got a 97% i missed one question....