©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I think Eq is crashing

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
I did a small batch of 50ml of Eq. I've made it many times exact same way, but this batch "crashed" it turned a light milky color. I think it may be bad raws, but to experiment I baked it at 175 degrees for an hour and it seemed to fix it, but after a few hours it went back to being cloudy, not nearly as bad, but it is hazy again. Any ideas or junk it?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
is it cloudy? I had this with some test'e it can mean there is water in your brew, so oven cook it to evaporate any water and it should clear, my test'e did, I couldn't understand it at 1st but cooking it again did work.

if you brew in a water bath then there is a chance water vapour can get into it.

I just turn the hob on now and stir it, no water, nice and dry environment.

heat carrier oil up in the oven.

cook it over 100c to evaporate any water then ad abit more BA if you wish to play it safe incase any has left with the water vapour.

werth a go, its a simple fix if this is your problem.

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Sorry. Powder. This happened to me one time but only about 30ml then it cleared up and was perfect, but it was test or something. I personally believe that somehow there was a tad bit of moisture get into my process somewhere. Another thing, I put the 50 bottles in my convection oven, the Eq., baked for 60 min. At 175 degrees and after an hour it was perfect, then it slowly got cloudy again. I'm lost, junk it? Any ideas?

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Thanks

My exact same thoughts. I rebaked it and it came back, then slowly got cloudy again?

is it cloudy? I had this with some test'e it can mean there is water in your brew, so oven cook it to evaporate any water and it should clear, my test'e did, I couldn't understand it at 1st but cooking it again did work.

if you brew in a water bath then there is a chance water vapour can get into it.

I just turn the hob on now and stir it, no water, nice and dry environment.

heat carrier oil up in the oven.

We are both on the same page exactly. How long and what temp. did you bake at? Thanks!

Thanks. We both had the same idea basically. What temp did you rebake, and how long? Thanks

cook it over 100c to evaporate any water then ad abit more BA if you wish to play it safe incase any has left with the water vapour.

werth a go, its a simple fix if this is your problem.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Hmm, when I baked mine I did it at 170c pre heated and cooked for 30mins.

Eq is liquid at room temp, if its not water then I don't no :(

If it was me I'd blitz it again but on max temp 30mins then let cool and just re add the ba and bb once its cold.

Was your raw liquid to start with?

And is your bb a respectable source so you defo have the correct purity of it

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
If its improved and gone from milky to hazy then it may need another re-cook, I assume the lid is open for it all to evap out?

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Will try

Hmm, when I baked mine I did it at 170c pre heated and cooked for 30mins.

Eq is liquid at room temp, if its not water then I don't no :(

If it was me I'd blitz it again but on max temp 30mins then let cool and just re add the ba and bb once its cold.

Was your raw liquid to start with?

And is your bb a respectable source so you defo have the correct purity of it

I will try that. I was considering something of that nature. My BB is usp 99.9% pure from med lab, only because I needed it quickly. I'll give it another shot.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Like nuke says possible water vapor into beaker or only thing else is bumm raw.. You could try and refilter while warm all. What's carrier oil?

Yeh I had cloudy test'e, could of cried till some1 said re-cook for water vapour, and it was saved, close shave!

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
GSO as a carrier. I think it's bad raws. I just tried both the things you guys threw at me.

Last edited:

QS

Jan 5, 2014
You mentioned your EQ was powder... it should be liquid like Test E in raw form. I doubt you have EQ if it was powder.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Eq raw is liquid at room temp not powder, they may have sent you boldenone cyp instead?

Its definatly not boldenone undec (eq) if it was in powder form.