©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I want it all

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I am currently using tren depot @ 75ml EOD. People say use some test as well, but my question is why. I want to cut body fat , but I want to get bigger as well. I don't want all the sides of test. Can anyone tell me why tren depot alone is a no no, it has no sides and is suppost to put on size while increasing bodies metabolism. I understand my pecker might not be too happy but I can deal with that. Please give me the info, because I already have my cake and now I want to eat it.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
You have to use test. It is the foundation to every cycle. Tren is going to shut your natural test prod down hard. Read the stickies. I would suggest using prop and tren eod. One shot, bam. You can control the mass with your diet. You can control the bloat with letro or something like it.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
so

can i put them in the same syringe. and will test-e do the same, prop hurts too much.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Well, I have a different opinion. Yes you can use tren without test. I do cycles of tren without test all the time. yes it shuts you down but with the proper pct, you will be fine. My favorite cocktail is tren and EQ. 75mg ED of tren and 600mgs/week of EQ. The results I get are incredible and i've had no problems with sex drive or retaining my gains after a cycle of tren without test.