©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I was thinking….

Velvet

Oct 2, 2007
I want to start a new cycle, test-prop and and D-Bol. But how can I combat water retention while on the D-bol. How long should I run the D-bol considering after I'd like to do a Clen/Winny or T3 cycle after.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Velvet said:
I want to start a new cycle, test-prop and and D-Bol. But how can I combat water retention while on the D-bol. How long should I run the D-bol considering after I'd like to do a Clen/Winny or T3 cycle after.

Main thing is watch your diet. I would add a-dex .25MG ED.
I would run d-bol for 4 weeks.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Velvet said:
You combat water retention by watching your sodium intake and drinking tons of water. it is that easy! it is not the gear that bloats you, it is your diet and water intake, or lack of!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Velvet said:

DBOL 4-6 WEEKS MAX. run an AI like LETRO or ARIMIDEX that will reduce water.

crown

Apr 24, 2007
try to stop the water retention. You need to drink a lot of water to keep flushed while on D's, plus your muscles and metabolism need the water, and you'll get a better pump

Rade

Jul 10, 2007
You could try L-dex at .5ml a day. Works well with the bloat, although you wont stop all of it, you may be able to control it to a minimum. Run the d bol in the beginning of the cycle for a max of 4 to 5 weeks. good luck!