©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ideas

knok

Apr 23, 2012
OK, so I finish my workout , drinking my PWO and after 4 hours I must go. what can I take with me until my dinner?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
OK, so I finish my workout , drinking my PWO and after 4 hours I must go. what can I take with me until my dinner?

Always best to have SynthePure on hand. It's pure whey isolate with no fillers, no taste, and no worries. It mixes with just water alone or anything else.
You probably want to switch up your current PWO to SynthePure as well. It's the highest quality anyone can get.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Always best to have SynthePure on hand. It's pure whey isolate with no fillers, no taste, and no worries. It mixes with just water alone or anything else.
You probably want to switch up your current PWO to SynthePure as well. It's the highest quality anyone can get.

This is the only wpi I use!

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
can of salon or can of tuna or prepare a chicken, turkey or tuna sandwich. it's recommended to eat your real food one hour after your PWO.

Rene

Banned
Apr 30, 2012
Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......

IMzual

Jan 19, 2012
after a workout I like to eat half a can of frozen orange juice concentrate